Alien Creeps TD: fight aliens and save the world in the most action packed tower defense game on IOS!
This tower defense game has it all: frenzied action battles! Hordes of devious enemies! Lightning bolts! Helicopters! Explosions!
Boom and blast those creeps with powerful towers! Mow them down with sturdy infantry units and armed heroes! Zap them with the supercharged Tesla Tower! Upgrade your weaponry, plan your strategy and get ready for action!
- 50 explosive levels and unique, special events
- Brand new 3D Touch Technology: combat speed is controlled by how hard you press the screen!
- Defend the Earth with thrilling free to play tower defense action
- Rise to the challenge and perfect your strategy with 3 thrilling game modes
- Deploy your heroes and infantry across a variety of demanding terrains
- Devise the ultimate defense with an array of devastating towers
- Unlock powerful new towers and abilities to aid your defense
- Invite allies to join this all-out war and share Airstrikes and Reinforcements with them!
- Take on an additional 58 insane 2 minute challenges perfectly optimized for mobile gameplay
- Blitz through waves of creeps at high speed with our fast forward feature
Get all the latest intel here:
A new battle is on the way!
- How will our defenses hold up against the latest enemy incursion?
- Misc bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but greedy
This is what happens when crack dealers decide to develop apps. It's a compelling, addictive game that's fun and exciting at first. Once you're hooked, you find yourself burning through tesla blasts and reinforcements. But that's ok....you can earn more by grinding a little. But it's not enough to keep up. You can spend hours earning enough to pay for that next upgrade and even that doesn't help clear that level. Then you find yourself itching for your dailies just to get an air strike or a few gems to recharge your tesla. You get impatient and spend a couple of bucks just to make it through (you're Soooo close! How could you not?)
Next thing you know, you're advertising your kidneys on eBay to afford that hero that will change everything!! You'll get to the end if you just have a few more gems and just one more upgraded tower.
Ridiculously unbalanced at the higher levels. You shouldn't need to grind or buy to complete the game, but there's simply no viable straight-through path. You absolutely have to grind or buy upgrades to get through it. Avoid unless you like pay-to-play.
Pay to Collect
I’ve been playing this game for quite a while now, and right now, I’m on my way to maximizing my last “paid” hero, Cinder. I think the game has gone so far now from what it was before, and that it is much better now.
Customer support is also very prompt and very helpful in responding to your inquiries. Sometimes it gets boring, because I can’t do anything else in the game (five starred all maps, maximum upgrade for all towers, plus 1.3M in coins, 700+ gems), but so far, I just push to collect more, so when the next update comes up where I can spend all these resources, I can spend all of it to upgrade. During special events, since I only get general stash as I have all the rewards already (heroes and tower mods), I play mostly to see what tower mods I can get some more.
Please continue to do well in this game. Thank you for making it enjoyable for me, and others.
Great fun game to play, Cannot win without spending $$$.
This is an excellent game and I love playing it. However after a certain point you won't be able to advance literally without spending money to upgrade. Some levels are unfairly extremely hard to play. You can't clear them without spending cash and upgrading. And not just the hard mode. I am talking the easy mode. Forget winning some of the levels in veteran mode where you are just limited to only certain type of towers. Some of which are completely useless. I think the best game is one in which you can pay for extra help clearing a level but should not be unfairly hard that you can't clear it without spending money. This game falls into the latter category.
So overall for gameplay I am giving this 3 star. However for the difficult of play gives me the reason to only give this game 3 stars.
- Outplay Entertainment Ltd
- 169.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2014-2018 Outplay Entertainment Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $3.99
- Starter Bundle $5.99
- Hero Skybolt $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.