Barre Fit: Ballet Bar Workout Timer & Exercises
By Atlantia Software LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
BarreFit is the best way to enjoy all of your favorite ballet barre workouts at home or on the go. Grab your iPhone, find a chair or desk, and get started with one of the many built-in workouts or use the ultra-flexible workout creator to add your own. The app will take you through each workout by announcing and timing each move, letting you know time left/reps, and showing your overall progress, all while you enjoy listening to songs from your music collection. Just starting out with barre? Every workout includes an instructional how-to that will help you get going in no time. Track your progress over time with a built-in workout log or enable app integrations to add your completed workouts to popular services like RunKeeper.
• Simple iOS 7 optimized user interface.
• 10 popular built-in ballet barre workouts with video how-tos.
• Add your own workouts with custom moves, timings, and reps.
• Enjoy interval and rep based ballet barre workouts to your own music.
• Workout log and RunKeeper integration for tracking progress over time.
• Multi-tasking audio support lets you use the app in the background or while device is asleep.
• Share completed workouts to Twitter and Facebook.
• No annoying ads or in-app purchases, one paid app gets you all future features and enhancements.
Ballet barre is the latest workout craze to sweep the fitness world by storm. Get BarreFit today to join in on the fun!
Great idea; Needs work
Instructional video is linking to browser ads instead of actually playing... in a paid app.... (???)
I adore this concept of barre-meets-7MWC, though. The various workouts, all indexed for time, are wonderful ideas...this app promises to be an excellent value once these issues are fixed. The instruction needs to be accessible & time-efficient, at least via illustrations (like 7MWC).
Seriously, this *concept* is ideal for the time-starved!!!!
I love this app. The workouts are easy to follow and I love that I can pick my own music. There were a few moves I didn't understand, but I just watched the corresponding videos.
I regret buying this. Irritating computerized high-speed voice announces exercises, and there is no video -- you have to learn the exercises separately, them they are announced and you do them from memory. Can't locate a setting to turn off the music auto-select feature -- it pulls in tracks from iTunes, which I don't want. Will be deleting this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Jun 08, 2014
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Atlantia Software LLC
- © 2014 Atlantia Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.