Weekly helps you to keep an overview of tasks you want to do regularly. Just set your weekly goal, log your activities and get a report when the week is over.
Everybody has tasks or goals they want to achieve on a regular basis. For some it is to do sports 3 times a week, for others the daily relaxation break. Weekly provides you an overview what you have accomplished this week and what you want to achieve. Appealing statistics help you to track your progress and keep your goal in mind.
One step further into the future of Weekly.
Build for iOS 12 to support iPhone XS Max and XR.
- The background does no longer overlay the controls in the navigation bar.
- Statistics in header now show the right days when day changed while app was in background.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for tracking weekly workout
I was looking for an app to help track the activities that I coordinate with my physical therapist. I've got quite the list with different goals for each during the week and this app is very nice. I highly recommend it.
I've even shown it to my physical therapist so that she can recommend it to other clients.
I do have some suggestions for improvements for the developer:
1. Please create an Apple Watch integration! It is of course not required but often I have the watch when working out and not my phone. This would make it very convenient to check off items as completed.
2. It would be nice to be able to adjust the time of when the activity was completed. From what I can tell, currently it will only use the current time. Normally this is fine (exact time is not required), but if it's the following day it would be nice to tag it to the correct day.
3. A quick view of the current week showing what days the activities were completed on would be nice (like a kids chore list). Or maybe a scrollable view showing a summary of a single day. Currently it is hard to find what group of activities were completed on each day. You have to select an activity, view that one, then select another activity, etc. A quick view daily summary would be very helpful.
Thanks again for a very useful app.
Thank you for the nice feedback 🎉 I wish you all the best on your recovery!
Selecting the time and date for the activity is possible by tapping the clock icon in the toolbar below the task.
A week overview is currently in the works, i hope you will like it. Can not commit on a release date yet, this is a free time side project. May take some time. But comments like this speed it up 😉
Support for the Apple Watch is not planned currently. Maybe in the future.
Really glad I discovered this app. It is perfect for tracking my weekly goals/tasks. Very flexible layout and quick access to what you need. I also like the feature that allows you to see how you have done over the last 6 months or the past year. Finally, it allows you to set a daily reminder to track your tasks. Near perfection!
Just what I was looking for!
I'm a stay-at-home mom with two small kids and a million things I have to do every day. This app helps me remember what needs to be done daily (laundry, dishes) and what needs to be done weekly (clean and mop the bathrooms, etc). Definitely a great find!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.