Uppercup Football (Soccer)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tap, kick and score your way into soccer history in this free one-touch soccer game from Motion Twin. Win cups, lots of cups, and beat your opponents into the mud!
UpperCup Football is a frenetic one-touch soccer game that doesn't even always have a soccer ball. Take control of one team and pitch them against the best soccer talent the world has to offer - you and eleven tiny men will travel from the snow-capped Andes to the Moscow Kremlin and beyond as you kick, kick and, uh, kick harder towards the dream of being crowned champions of Brazil 2014.
UpperCup Football’s features include:
• 100 unique levels for your team to realise their soccer dreams with the first 20 absolutely
free in the unpaid version of UpperCup Football.
• 100 weird and wonderful teams to decimate including British beefeaters, Texan cowboys,
wizards, Vikings and strange Europeans with traffic cones on their heads.
• Play with soccer balls, rugby balls, electroballs and more in each soccer game, each adding
different mechanics to the match.
• Navigate fields riddled with trees, high winds, humidity, landmines, quasars, goats and
• Unlike Jose Mourinho after he’s lost a game, UpperCup Football has a sense of humour, and
a very silly one at that!
• Pele likes it. Or he probably would if he answered our calls...
UpperCup Football is a free soccer game but does contain optional in-app
purchases. However, Motion Twin promises absolutely NO ADVERTISING. Pinky swear!
To celebrate the launch of UpperCup Football and the start of the Brazil 2014, the full version is on Special Offer! Don’t miss out!
What's New in Version 1.046
• Sometimes when the ball went out of bounds the game froze. We fixed it! Sorry for the hassle!
• Fixed a (rare) bug causing the ball to get stuck in the wall.
• We've improved the performance on a heap of different devices.
• Better and easier to use "Restore Purchases" option.
• Some of the levels which were too hard have been tweaked so they're no longer impossibru!
• Correction of a bug relating to collisions with obstacles on the field.
• New credits page (in settings if you're interested...)
I liked it a lot , very fun to play. Love the retro pixel design👍👌👾🎮 but I've found one bug though ; in options , where it lets you choose between quality low or high , it stays stuck on low. I've restated the app and reinstalled and still no success. I'm running this on an iPhone 5S on iOS 7.1.1 other than that it's an awesome game. Well done game developers 👏✨😄👾🎮👍👍
I would definitely give this game a 5 out of 5 stars. It is a fun addictive game that it so much fun to play. I love the 8-bit style and how it is a retro game feel, the designers did a great job on how the game was laid out and produced. The controls are great and just an overall great free app. 😄
Amolst a great game
It's could be much better than now!!!!!
This game has wonderful idea.
But lack of the "great" elements. So it's just Ok right.
I am looking for player power up, speed, shoot power something, power up is basic element of a game.
And, I am looking for team build. I can not pick my own player, what a shame.
The wet ground never stopped!!!!! I hate that! And it was giving me nothing fun but bold!
Last but not least, no skills to use for neither me and enemy! Enemy has different look but basic the same experenice for playing......... Repeat repeat repeat for ever........
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 02, 2014
- Version: 1.046
- Size: 84.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Motion Twin
- © 2014 Motion Twin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock the entire game.$2.99