Staples for iPad - Daily Deals & Discount Shopping on Office Supplies, Furniture & Electronics
By Staples, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The new Staples iPad App makes online shopping fast, easy and convenient with deals on everything you need to run your business—from office supplies and technology to cleaning and breakroom products. Set up your order to buy online and pick up in store, direct from the app.
Find new Holiday deals daily with Staples for iPad. Each day, new coupons are released for your favorite Staples products, including laptops, printers, mobile devices, printer paper, school supplies and more! You’ll find everything you need, in the office and out.
Check back daily to find even more incredible office deals!
Staples for iPad Features:
Order our biggest, best deals from your iPad
- Get the best coupons and deals daily! Staples for iPad brings you everything you need to stay up to date with each new Holiday sale and price drop. Browse daily deals and weekly ads to find the best prices on all your home and office essentials, or use our advanced search feature to purchase anything in the store.
Fast reordering from your order history
- Reorder anything quickly with our quick-ordering system and comprehensive order history. From printer paper to school supplies to ink cards, you never know when you might need a quick restock.
Buy online and pick up in store
- Order anything online through your iPad, then pick it up that day in the nearest Staples store for the fastest results. Or, let Staples ship your orders free of hassle! Avoid the Holiday rush and let Staples deliver your goodies right to the door.
Access, track, and redeem your Staples Rewards
- Shop online using your Staples Rewards. Earn Rewards for shopping and trading in ink cards. Unique cards in your profile keep track of where all of your Rewards came from, and when you earned them. Shop with Rewards to get even bigger discounts on the entire store!
Check product availability in your local store
- Store finder locates the closest Staples store to your location for easy in-store pickup and availability check. That means no more rushing from store to store to cross off everything on the wish list.
Faster checkout with Apple Pay
- Shop faster than ever with Apple Pay! Redeem deals from your mobile device with a quick touch, and have more time for what really matters in your home and office.
Lists keep track of your favorite deals
- Sort Staples’ massive inventory of laptops, mobile devices, printer goods and gift cards with simple lists. Add your favorite discounts to your Favorites list for quick access, and sort by item number to quickly order goods you already know you love.
With Staples for iPad, all your home, office and school essentials are available at discount. Buy new laptops for work and school, restock on printer paper, and order new ink cards with the tap of a button. Pick up orders at the nearest Staples store, or let our online experts ship your deals straight to you. Either way, shopping is fun and cheap with Staples!
Download Staples for iPad today, and shop smarter
What's New in Version 1.5
This is my third review of this app. If I could, I would rate it a zero. It doesn't want to open. It takes about 2 minutes to open, unless I close it and open it again. Then it crashes about 1/3 of the time. I tried ordering ink and the cart wouldn't take the coupon. It also showed no rewards for me, when I have $10 which expire at the end of August. Certain links don't work under products and the app freezes. Also, when you use ApplePay, there is no option to pickup at the store. It just automatically ships to your address. This is not a new app and these issues have been there from the start.
After posting this review, I tried to use the app again and now it won't open at all. I have been trying for 10 minutes total.
The app now asks to turn on notifications, which is good, but if I go to my profile, it still claims that notifications are disabled on the device even though they aren't. If I tap the toggle switch, it takes me to a page with three toggles: marketing, orders and rewards. I can't get back to the profile screen. Tapping the back link does nothing, so this screen and push notifications are still broken.
I also got a popup asking me if I liked the app. When I chose "no" the keyboard popped up, but there was nothing to actually type into. At that point the whole app was frozen and I had to force kill it.
Got the job done
The app needs a bit of tweaking for the iPad. My purchase required me to add the bill to. If I hit edit instead of change, it kicked me out. Couple of other buttons acted like that too. If you choose the right option, you're ok. If you're an idiot like me, it takes a bit more work. The important thing is that my purchase was cheaper at Staples than it would have been at BestBuy.