“Nails everything I could want in a 'defense' title…simply a blast to play." 5/5 Stars –TouchArcade
"One of the best games I've played on the mobile platform -- full stop." 9.5/10 -Destructoid
Dr. Lord Evilstein has kidnapped a princess, and now his evil lair is crawling with do-gooders. In this reverse spin on tower defense it’s your job to defend your home turf from heroes trying to save the day. View your domain from a side-view perspective, placing traps and unleash minions on your unwitting foes to protect the fortress. Touch and drag up and down on the tower to navigate floors. Across three chapters, two bonus chapters, and 75 levels you’ll outwit intruders that attempt to invade your castle from all sides—ladders allowing them entrance on higher floors, underground drills to start on dungeon floors closer to your fair maiden. Keep the princess safely in your clutches and send those heroes cryin’ back to momma.
From Adult Swim Games and Grumpyface Studios who brought you Robot Unicorn Attack and Super Mole Escape!
FURIOUSLY FIENDISH FEATURES:
• Touch and drag or tap to place traps and minions in your castle and navigate floors with ease
• 75 maniacally challenging levels spread across three chapters + 'Summer Slaycation' and 'Space Madness'
• Upgradeable Traps & Minions to overpower your most stubborn of intruders
• Ward Off Knights, Archers, Superheroes and more
• Combine & stack Traps for maximum effect
• Unlockable Extremely Difficult Endless Mode For Extreme Challenge
• Daily Challenge-O-Rama grants you bonus currency
• 35 Game Center achievements to gather
• Compete with your friends on Game Center leaderboards
• iCloud support for cross-device use
• Save from Free to Slay carries over to premium version
We'll even throw in a Flying Monkey, no extra charge.
Check out more from Adult Swim Games at games.adultswim.com
- Fixes bug users were seeing with user progression upon update
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but glitchy
I've played the heck out of this game and it's an all-time favorite. I finally "crowned" every level and therefore have really been enjoying the "Endless Knights" tower. However, this is where I've encountered some odd glitches - and they seem like they must be fixable. Basically I powered my way to Night 15, and after that, the game was basically on auto-pilot; allowing me to conquer every level without having to do anything. It'd skip right from wave 1 to the final wave, and then secure the castle all on its own. For a while I just kept tapping that continue button and racked up loads of coins this way (all the way to night 112!) However, I definitely prefer the challenge of actually playing the game and I'd love it if they would fix this glitch. It really ruins the replay value for those of us who seek a good challenge.
Fun dungeon defense game
I would give it 5 stars, but have noticed an annoying pattern in the setup of each level.
The very first wave they send is actually the hardest. If you can place your scream generators and traps and manage to get through the first waves itch the princess unsized..then in all but a few levels you can coast.
They need to make the early waves easier and the later waves harder. Some stages on the first wave they place the princess right at the entrance.. For petes sake, why even keep her hostage with that strategy just put her outside.
Amazing game but some problems
When I switched to a new phone I lost all my progress. The only problem is that when I tried to finish the tutorial it wouldn't place the traps in order to even get the heroes to attack. Along with this it already has traps unlocked that I haven't unlocked. Also every once in a while the traps cost 0 and have now cool down. This is an amazing game and I love it but I'm sad that there are so many problems now.
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- 368 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © & ™ Cartoon Network (s14)
- In-App Purchases
- Devious Pack $4.99
- Evilness Pack $1.99
- Big Boss Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.