Explore the farm with a counting sheep named Sherman, Pete the mischievous matching frog and all the barn animals you love as you join Lily the farmer through 100 fun learning games on a quest to help her barnyard buddies find a way home!
Playable by kids of all ages with lots of positive encouragement, professional narration and catchy music. Cute farm animals include cow, chicken, goat, pig, sheep, duck and frog!
Designed by parents and teachers for pre-k kindergarten preparation, this app adheres to Common Core Standards for kindergarten math.
COUNTING & NUMBER RECOGNITION
• Count forward from 1 to 10
• Connect counting to numbers
• Answer “How many?” questions
• Compare numbers to groups of items
ADDITION & SUBTRACTION
• Addition with objects
• Subtraction with objects
• Add and subtract within 5
CATEGORIES, COLORS AND GEOMETRY
• Classify objects into given categories
• Correctly name shapes and colors
• Analyze and compare shapes and colors
• Items, numbers and instructions are professionally narrated
• Players are rewarded with positive encouragement
• Parental controls: Turn off sounds, music, purchases and links to our other apps
• We do not collect personal information from our users.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS
Eggroll Games builds interactive toys that promote learning and engage children through colorful interactivity without confusing buttons or menus.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/eggrollgames, follow us on Twitter @eggrollgames or drop in for a visit at EggrollGames.com!
• Three new animals and lots of other stuff!
• New Learning To Count games with Oleg the Owl!
• New Build The Number games with Chloe the Fox!
• New Jigsaw Puzzle games with Sunshine The Bee!
• Cordelia's comprehensive level now includes new games.
• Updated visuals with a focus on learning!
• Each level now has more animal personality!
• Gameplay and difficulty tweaks
• Performance improvements
If you love our app, please rate or review it in the App Store. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Helped with speech!
My 2-yr old has been using it for 6 mons and loves this app!!! helped with his language, he now repeats almost every request and adds his own words at times. I wished it had levels of developments, so I can make it a little harder for him. He knows all of them already!
Kids love, great job
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.