Dressed is your virtual closet. Keep track of your entire wardrobe. Plan new outfits with ease.
*** NOW AVAILABLE for your Apple Watch - Browse the outfits you've planned for the week and view details about your clothing, shoes, and accessories...right from your wrist!
*** FEATURED BY APPLE in the App Store!
Remember the movie Clueless and how we all coveted the computer program Cher uses to plan her outfit by mixing and matching her clothing? Well Dressed is the Clueless closet realized...only better. It's the app Cher *wishes* she had.
Dressed makes it easy to keep an entire inventory of your clothing, shoes, and accessories. Outfits can be quickly created by simply mixing and matching your garments on your personalized mannequin model. Your perfect look is just a swipe away.
Amazing animation—garments move just like real clothing, swaying back and forth on the rack.
• Import images of your garments from the web, photo library, camera, or from our set of built-in templates.
• The powerful background removal tool makes it easy to separate the image of your clothing from its background.
• Manage all the details for each item, including image, favorites, brand, price, size, store, URL, color, seasons, functions, purchased date, custom tags, and notes.
• Browse garments with a variety of sort orders. Ever wanted to see what your dresses look like sorted by color? Now you can!
• Find garments quickly by filtering on the details you’re interested in.
• Create new outfits by mixing and matching any of the clothing, shoes, and accessories in your wardrobe. Simply swipe garments off the racks and onto your mannequin.
• The Dressed mannequin will model your outfits, letting you see what they really look like when worn.
• Manage details about each outfit, including favorites, dates worn, seasons, functions, custom tags, and notes.
• Keep track of when you wear your outfits, and even plan outfits for future dates.
• Browse outfits with a variety of sort orders.
• Find outfits quickly by filtering on the details you’re interested in.
• Dressed has a Today widget! Pull down the notification center to quickly access your outfits planned for today and tomorrow.
• Use the Apple Watch app to browse your latest outfits and clothing details.
• Customize your mannequin’s skin tone, hair color, and hair length to give her a unique look.
• Share your garments and outfits via email, text message, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
• Share your garments and outfits via AirDrop directly to other people using Dressed.
Your wardrobe. Your Outfits. In the palm of your hand.
Dressed — Style achieved.
• New "pinning" feature lets your outfits contain more than one garment from each category (multiple accessories, for example)! Pin an item to your mannequin, and then choose another item from the same rack.
• Browsing outfits can now be filtered based on information of their clothing items.
Ratings and Reviews
The reason I gave 4 stars instead of three is mostly because I like to rave about this app to friends and my male friends are disappointed to find that there isn't a male mannequin available in the app. I know plenty of dudes that are well organized outfit planners AND are tech savvy who'd put this app to good use if made male-friendly.
There's also a few bugs in the app that could be sorted out. When you change how the outfit is layered, it may not stay that way after you save it. The color sorting doesn't really make sense - I can have two items with the same primary and secondary colors but other colored items will be displayed between them? Not sure why. And a few other minor things I've noticed.
All that said, I really do love the app. I've used it daily for over a year now. It not only helps with outfit planning, but also with inventory control, creating capsule wardrobes, and visualizing what items are missing from your close. Plus it's fun to upload all of your items, kind of zen.
I love it.
Finally the Clueless Closet organizer!
This is much better than the computer program that Cher used in clueless to choose her outfits. What I started doing to make it even easier to use ... was take my full body pictures in my favorite outfits and clip everything around me so that I can see the outfits on me and I save them as a dress so it sits properly to cover up the model. I love this app, the only thing I wish they would do is make one exactly the same for Men. My fiancé would actually have some fun with it as long as I put the clothing and pictures in for him. 😅
This app has made my life so much easier. It allows you to organize, search by style or color or keyword. It gives you a great overview of what you have and how often you wear it. It's perfect for us shopaholics.
Make sure when you remove the background from your photos, you zoom way in. It helps a lot and took me some time to figure out I could do it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.