Adobe Photoshop Mix - Cut out, combine, create
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Photoshop Mix makes it quick and easy to cut out, combine and seamlessly blend pictures to create sophisticated multilayered images. Apply one of over a dozen Looks to select areas or your whole photo. Share with friends for fun, or incorporate them into other creative projects by sending them to Photoshop Fix or Photoshop CC on your desktop.
• Cut out and remove sections of your images and merge photos using multiple layers.
• Create sophisticated image blends by experimenting with different blend modes and Fill Opacities within each layer until you get the look you want. Mix includes some of the most popular blend modes from Photoshop CC.
• Adjust colors and contrast or apply preset Looks (filters) to your pictures. Enhance the entire image, or just a portion with the touch of your finger.
• Nondestructive editing means your original images stay pristine and untouched.
• Quickly and easily share your creations on social media.
• Easily move images to and from Mix and a variety of Adobe desktop and mobile apps — including Photoshop Fix and Photoshop CC — so you can access a wealth of additional features to get the look you want. It’s all powered by Adobe CreativeSync.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Mix and send compositions to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Open and mix Lightroom images and send directly to your Lightroom Collections. And move images between Mix, new Photoshop Fix and Lightroom for mobile for a complete mobile editing experience. Creative Cloud also lets you use Photoshop CC features in Mix, including Shake Reduction. And all your edits are synced across all your computers and devices. Make a change on you iPad, it’ll show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Also take a look at these other free Adobe apps in the App Store:
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquify, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
• Photoshop Express – Easy photo editor for applying effects, and filters
• Sketch – Create expressive drawings and paintings without opening a sketchbook. Save and send as layered PSD files to Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Illustrator CC.
• Spark Page: Create beautiful web stories–in minutes. Transform your next newsletter, report, invitation or travel adventure into a gorgeous visual story that delights readers on any device.
• Spark Video: Create compelling animated videos–in minutes. No filming required, just record your voice in short increments to tell your story.
• Spark Post: Create stunning social graphics–in seconds– with professionally designed, eye-catching templates you can tweak in simple steps.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
iPad notice: Photoshop Mix was developed for iPad 4 or newer models. Not recommended for older iPad models.
What's New in Version 2.7
Powerful alignment tools including auto-grids and snap to borders.
Custom resolution to start your project, or crop to a resolution to get back on track.
Solid color fill layers for structure and creativity.
SCALE AND ROTATE CONTROL
Individual control of scale and rotate functions.
NEW EXPORT FORMATS
Export projects to popular formats including JPEG, PNG, PSD and PDF.
ADOBE STOCK CONTRIBUTION
Save your creations to Adobe Stock as high-res, royalty-free temporary or licensed assets.
BUG FIXES AND ENHANCEMENTS
Highly Addictive Playfully Elegance
Giving me the power to manipulate layers and blend modes freely at any time on my phone is a whole new area of exploration and so fun that I can barely stop doing this to eat.
I just wish that between having adobe creative cloud on a PC, Mac and my phone I would be able to know exactly where to store things and be able to access these things from any of my devices whether using light room, Photoshop, Capture, blend, and so on. You "sort of" can... but it's confusing.
I love this mix. It's very intuitive and fluid, conducive to wonderful artistic expression. It gives me the tools I need to simply and effectively create magical images.
I've always been a bit intimidated by graphic art but this app is really helping me to get a feel for this new world of aesthetic experimentation. I'm learning how to actualize the visions I have in my mind. I'm fulfilling my artistic multimedia mission, wide spectrum and cohesive.
Thank you Adobe, for this powerful instrument.
Probably most used non social media app but there's one major problem for me
so I make a lot of useless pictures on this app. some not as useless as others, especially older works. I'm never able to access them; I try to open them but it's impossible and I cannot save the photo work either, and it makes me really sad
please help me
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 21, 2017
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 202 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.