Adobe Photoshop Mix - Cut out, combine, create
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create anything you can imagine, anywhere you are.
Use the official Adobe Photoshop Mix app to easily create and share professional multilayered images and designs in minutes.
New feature: Now, add text layers to create stylish typographical designs for everything from Instagram to Invitations.
Want to do more? (of course you do):
• Combine multiple images/layers to dream up something truly magical.
• Easily remove or replace any object (people and things).
• Selectively retouch and fix flaws.
• Quickly share with friends or post to social.
• Send to Adobe stock and sell your media to the world’s largest creative community.
Still more? (HELLO DESIGNERS):
• Experiment with different blend modes and fill opacities within each layer until you get the look you want. Mix includes some of the most popular blend modes from Photoshop CC.
• Adjust colors and contrast or apply preset Looks (filters) to your pictures. Enhance the entire image or just a portion with the touch of your finger.
• Nondestructive editing means your original images stay pristine and untouched.
• Take your mobile project to the next level with Adobe Photoshop CC.
The world's best imaging and design app is at the core of almost every creative project. Work across mobile and desktop to create and enhance your photographs, designs, artwork, videos, and more.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Mix and send compositions to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Open and mix Lightroom images and send directly to your Lightroom Collections. And move images between Mix, new Photoshop Fix and Lightroom for mobile for a complete mobile editing experience.
Creative Cloud also lets you use Photoshop CC features in Mix, including Shake Reduction. And all your edits are synced across all your computers and devices. Make a change on you iPad, it’ll show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Take a look at these other free Adobe photography apps to build your experience and extend your creativity:
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquify, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
What's New in Version 2.8
• We’re taking typography to another level
Now, add dazzling and professional-quality text layers, quotes, titles, and captions to your projects.
Ideas: Instagram caption; Memes; Unique photo gifts; Greeting cards; Device wallpapers; Invitations; etc.
• 2X the Photoshop layers; 2X the creativity
What sets us apart from the gazillions of basic photo and sticker apps? Photoshop Layers – and now you can add a whopping 10 of them.
Match the color and lighting of a foreground layer onto a background layer.
• Advanced Auto Cutout
Isolate the most prominent part of your image with one touch.
I'm on the learning curve
I have faith I'll keep getting better because I've seen the work other people have done. This is a powerful editor so few people should expect to understand it immediately but to call it a "joke", etc is an admission of how little they tried. Here's an idea- get "Retouch" or "Touch, Retouch". Work with that until the limitations begin to bother you and then head back to this. You'll have a learning curve for that too but the options are fewer and the color, balance, etc have to be done on your native or another app. Learn to take several pictures of a single subject or event and notice and work with the background as you shoot.
A great App
It works great for me. Just saw someone complaining about blurring or pixelated. If you make your canvas big enough like 2k*2k and your image is also big enough, there is no such an issue. You know pixels are pixels, if your canvas is small or your image is small, pixelated issue is coming for sure.
Text & Memes!!!
The new text layer feature and quick meme mode in the add layer panel make this app infinitely more useful. If you've used the app for photo editing and combinations, make sure you check out the new text features as well
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 20, 2017
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 221 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.