Adobe Photoshop Mix - Cut out, combine, create
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Create anything you can imagine, anywhere you are.
Use the official Adobe Photoshop Mix app to easily create and share professional multilayered images and designs in minutes.
New feature: Now, add text layers to create stylish typographical designs for everything from Instagram to Invitations.
Want to do more? (of course you do):
• Combine multiple images/layers to dream up something truly magical.
• Easily remove or replace any object (people and things).
• Selectively retouch and fix flaws.
• Quickly share with friends or post to social.
• Send to Adobe stock and sell your media to the world’s largest creative community.
Still more? (HELLO DESIGNERS):
• Experiment with different blend modes and fill opacities within each layer until you get the look you want. Mix includes some of the most popular blend modes from Photoshop CC.
• Adjust colors and contrast or apply preset Looks (filters) to your pictures. Enhance the entire image or just a portion with the touch of your finger.
• Nondestructive editing means your original images stay pristine and untouched.
• Take your mobile project to the next level with Adobe Photoshop CC.
The world's best imaging and design app is at the core of almost every creative project. Work across mobile and desktop to create and enhance your photographs, designs, artwork, videos, and more.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Mix and send compositions to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Open and mix Lightroom images and send directly to your Lightroom Collections. And move images between Mix, new Photoshop Fix and Lightroom for mobile for a complete mobile editing experience.
Creative Cloud also lets you use Photoshop CC features in Mix, including Shake Reduction. And all your edits are synced across all your computers and devices. Make a change on you iPad, it’ll show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Take a look at these other free Adobe photography apps to build your experience and extend your creativity:
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquify, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
What's New in Version 2.8.1
Amazing Pocket Photo Editor
Photoshop Mix is the most complete, feature-rich photo editing app available for your phone today. It's got a jaw-dropping array of capabilities, and if it's not enough, you can import your photo to another Photoshop app, use the tools there, then bring your photo back into Photoshop Mix to finish. Amazing!
The app is not too difficult to use, but there is a learning curve. It is more for people who want a lot of control over their photo edits. There are simpler apps out there that let you combine photos fast, but none better for people with exacting standards who want their photo project to come out beautifully.
One more feature-a few drawn arrows?
Lots of use in this app, once you figure out the hierarchies in the interface. But can't add a few lines, arrows unless you use font characters. That means each font has different possibilities. Of course this isn't trivial for programmers but even a line draw or arrow function would add power. I'm a technical illustration user, so rarely use some of the exotic tricks or blends. FYI this app has let me write illustrated book chapters. You can copy to clipboard or to photos, then insert in an app that takes images and text. Upload to layout software like InDesign.
Needs to be polished
The app is good and easy to use, but the fact that it doesn’t let you edit each layer separatly is frustrating. For example, I always play with the flip horizontal/ flip vertical function every time i make a composition, and this app only let me apply the flip to all the layers. Very very frustrating... if this is corrected in the next update, i’ll review it 5 stars.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 08, 2017
- Version: 2.8.1
- Size: 221 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.