"The game is perfect in every way" - AllAboutCasualGame.com 5/5
"Adventuring so good you’ll get a little misty-eyed" - Gamezebo.com 4.5/5
FANTASTIC HIDDEN OBJECT PUZZLE ADVENTURE GAME FROM THE CREATORS OF ENIGMATIS AND GRIM LEGENDS!
Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood is the sequel to the smash hit Enigmatis: The Ghost of Maple Creek. It is a detective story rich with horror, plot twists, and shadowy intrigue.
A year has passed since the events of Maple Creek. But for the past few months, our detective has been hot on the trail of the demonic preacher she fought one year ago. Yet he has managed to always stay one step ahead.
She hoped to bring an end to the chase in the redwood forests of Northern California. But like so many times before, the trail went cold…
Then she encountered an abandoned camper in the middle of the highway. Enormous claw marks scored the roof and the lost family’s personal belongings were scattered everywhere. All signs pointed to the scene being fresh.
And all clues led into nearby Ravenwood Park…
Walking through the park gates, the detective feels the weight of invisible eyes watching. Sinister shadows lurk behind the park’s enchanting scenery and the wary glances of its overly-polite employees. Is this place connected to Maple Creek, and the preacher?
Who is the mysterious prisoner she meets on the forest path – someone stalking her every move, or a possible ally? Is she merely a puppet being used in forces from outside our world, or will she finally resolve the evil events that began one year before?
• 55 stunning, hand drawn locations and graphics with many animated details
• Exciting detective story rich with horror elements and plot twists
• Atmospheric soundtrack
• Picturesque setting of Ravenwood Park
• Evidence Board: draw conclusions based on evidence and clues
• 36 achievements to unlock
• 30 collectibles (butterflies) to find
• Bonus Adventure: “The Redeemed Memories” is a prequel to the main one. Witness the origins of Ravenwood Park, and rescue your friends from the evil dwelling within.
+++ MORE ARTIFEX MUNDI GAMES ! +++
The Myth Seekers: The Legacy of Vulcan
Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest
Persian Nights: Sands of Wonders
Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child
Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt
+++ WE ARE HERE +++
THANK YOU – Thanks a bunch for your help in spotting and eradicating those annoying bugs. We put them out of their misery and our app should be bug-free now!
Ratings and Reviews
Best Game of It’s Kind!
I’ve been playing a lot of these hidden puzzle games lately and this one is definitley my favorite. The story is original and engaging, the puzzles are fun but challanging, and the animation is absolutley gorgeous! Enigmatis 1 was also a fantastic game and I definitley recommend playing that first, but they added a few things to this one that I really enjoyed. For example, on Advanced mode too many misclicks on a hidden items puzzel will make this Raven pop out on the scream and scare the tar out of you. Totaly worth the buy!
It won’t let me sync up with trial
I got the trial and loved it. I loved it so much, I spent 7 bucks to buy the full. Now the game’s telling me I have to replay the beginning?? How stupid.
I am really enjoying this game.
- Artifex Mundi S.A.
- 784.4 MB
- OS X 10.7.4 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Artifex Mundi
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.