Now you no longer need to call each other dozens of times to arrange a meeting, you can simply view each other’s locations via phone number. If all of your family members install the iMapp application, you will be able to know not only their current geolocation, but also the places in which they have visited in the past 60 days.
Install iMapp and you will be able to:
• track the location of your friends and relatives connected to the service
• find out the location of any person; regardless of the installed program, using just a phone number (targeted devices should support HTML5)
• view the timelist of location of your friends for last 60 days
• get notifications when your friends arrive or leave from the places that you've created
• control the battery level of your friends and family's phones
• track different devices such as GPS watches, car trackers, pet trackers, and micro-trackers
• get directions to your friends, events, or any other places you wish
• publish your own places on the map
• share your location with your favorite friends in automatic mode
• use the program for tracking locations of children and relatives
• save your favorite places
• send the coordinates of a selected location using the most convenient way
• use the most energy-saving technology of location tracking.
The accuracy of coordinates while searching for devices using phone number or email depends on the availability of built-in GPS/GSM/WiFi modules on the targeted devices. In the case that there is no GPS, the coordinates are detected according to the data of cellular networks, with the accuracy ranging from 100 to 1000m. If there is no GPS and GSM, then the coordinates are detected via IP address. This function works by sending a unique message - that the app generates - to the phone number supplied which contains the location. The message should be opened every time when you want to update the person's location.
If you are involved in confidential matters, you may change your status in iMapp so that your mark is displayed only to your favorite friends; or you can make yourself invisible.
iMapp has the following subscriptions:
iMapp Premium - $3.49/mo, $29.49/yr
iMapp PRO - $5.99/mo, $44.99/yr
With Premium, you will be able to connect any number of devices to the iMapp service. This allows you to track connected devices via PC, locate persons using a cell phone, and access to 24/7 support. With the PRO version, you get all the features of Premium as well as unlimited moving logs of all your friends and relatives. Premium and PRO yearly subscriptions come with a free 3 day trial. When the trial expires, the subscription will auto-renew on a monthly or yearly basis. You will receive your first charge 3 days after starting your trial. The subscription cost will be charged from your score, linked in iTunes account. Your subscription will be automatically renewed at regular intervals, according to the selected, if you don’t cancel it earlier than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to unsubscribe after you purchase it. Subscription changes are available in Settings of your iTunes account after purchase.
- to the camera and photo - to install the avatar
- to contacts - to invite friends
- to geo-position, including the background mode - to find the devices location
- to the microphone - to make calls
- to push notifications - to send chat notifications
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Thanks for using iMapp!
Your opinion is very important to us. Help us to improve our service - please leave a review.
- Increasing accuracy, energy saving mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Does the same as find my friends
I thought this app would do more than find my friends without using much battery but this uses way more than it claims, it checks your location frequently every 10 to 15 minutes. This app does have some extra features but you have to pay a monthly subscription to use them, downside is this app crashes often
If your family and friends owns Apple products just use find my friends which does the same thing as this and only uses battery when your trying to locate someone instead of every 10-15 minutes and it’s free.
Yes this app can help you stay with your group when going out for some fun. BUT this app has so many more applications than just Saturday nights! Parents – you can make sure your kid gets home safe from school. If you’re being picked up a friend you can see how close they are to you and estimate how much time you have to get ready, etc. It’s all around great!
I have used many different map apps but this one is the best. It has so many useful functions and engaging interface. Thanks to this amazing app, i can keep in touch with my friends and family easily. It also helps me to save my favorite places and control the battery level of my friends and family's phones. This app saved my life!
- 'UNITED WIRELESS TECHNOLOGIES'
- 85.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © UNITED WIRELESS TECHNOLOGIES
- In-App Purchases
- iMap Premium $3.49
- Extended version $2.99
- iMap Premium $29.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.