FastFeed for 500px
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FastFeed is a series of iOS app that provides the 'Multi-tab' navigation for various social network services. FastFeed is currently available for 500px, Tumblr and Instagram.
• Multi-tab Navigation: Each feed is opened in a new tab. It has menus such as ‘Close This’, ‘Close All But This’ and ‘Tab History’. It also supports auto-hiding and control gesture.
• Feed Set: You can create a custom collection of blogs containing only the users that you want to see.
• Grid/Flow Layout: Grid is for fast scanning, Flow is for full size content viewing. Both are easily switched by tap/swipe gesture.
• Smart Paging: Scrolling intelligently stops at the beginning of a nearest content.
• Full-screen image viewer supports endless scroll of all the photos in a feed.
• Flexible content layout supports both portrait and landscape orientation.
• Universal app that supports both iPhone and iPad.
Specifically for 500px
• Photo feed supports 'category' filter. Tap the category title at feed menu.
• Search photos by keyword or tag. Supports sorting the result by rating or recent.
• Offers an option for 'Local NSFW Setting'. It can override the account setting.
• Known limitations: Photo upload is not supported. FastFeed for 500px is intended for viewer only.
[Introduction to FastFeed]
The Power of Multi-Tab Comes to Mobile App.
Do you remember the thrill when you first used the multi-tab in web browser? It removes the burden of managing windows and gives you a freedom of navigation. The same thing occurs here. FastFeed brings multi-tab to mobile app navigation. This will remove repetitive back operations and give you a seamless content flow. No more ‘Select->View->Back’, just ‘Select->View’ and ‘Select->View’.
Focused on Content.
Multi-tab bar is located at the bottom of the screen and supports auto-hiding. Although it contains powerful functions, it is designed as tiny simple bar. Moreover, it will disappear when scroll down. Accordingly, content view is enlarged to the entire screen, the largest content size as possible. This leads to the best environment to concentrate on content.
Seamless content navigation.
Content is displayed either grid or flow layout. Grid is best for fast scanning. Flow layout is optimized for full-sized content viewing. Two layout are easily switched by simple tap/swipe gesture. Layout switch always preserves the current viewing position. Multi-tab bar caches last viewed position and layout state. In FastFeed, every content is seamlessly connected and naturally flows.
Feed Set, a custom feed collection.
From the version 2.0, FastFeed offer a new feature 'Feed Set'. In a social world, following is inevitable. But as we follow more, our home feed get easily overcrowded. Feed Set is a elegant solution to this problem. Instead of reducing follow, create a separate collection of blogs containing only the users that you want to see. You can add up to 5 feeds in a feed set. Any blog can be added even if you are not following them. You can create feed sets as many as you want. With the feed set, you can put your daily reading in order, while keep your following unconstrained.
The Best App Experience Ever.
FastFeed combines the powerful multi-tab navigation with the simple and intuitive UI. This unique UI can apply to any feed service. First, we show it with FastFeed for Tumblr. And next we proceed for Instagram and for 500px. With the FastFeed, you can enjoy the best app experience ever. Stay tuned on FastFeed.
• You can use all the features freely without any extra cost. But it also offers in-app-purchase options such as Ad-remove-upgrade.
• FastFeed available only on iOS currently.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
Various bug fixes and performance updates.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 10, 2015
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 17.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Concerto
- © Concerto
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad Remove + Tab Options$2.99
- Unlock Feed Set Slot Limit$1.99
- Donate to Support (Level 3)$7.99
- Donate to Support (Level 1)$0.99