From June 20th to August 4th, all are welcomed at the Chorégies, the must-see opera and lyrical event of the summer!
Started in 1869, The Chorégies Oranges is today the oldest festival in France. Over the years, the Chorégies have retained all of their freshness and originality, due in part to the name, which comes from the Greek "choreos", linking them to the Grecian-Latin tradition, to the magnificent site where they take place: the perfectly preserved Roman Theatre, which can hold 9,000 spectators, and which still has its stage wall, the guarantee of exceptional acoustics, and to their vocation, which is lyrical and musical performances, placing them among the very best French festivals and certainly one with an indisputable international reputation.
In the application you can find the full schedule, artists biographies, access to tickets, photos & videos. Furthermore you will be alerted of all the latest news!
- ASSOCIATION CHOREGIES D ORANGE
- 86.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Chorégies d’Orange
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.