"Bee Brilliant is a match-3 puzzler with quite possibly the best theme song ever" - AppSpy.com
"Luv this app. Colorful, easy until you get to a certain level - then very challenging and fun!" - coozoe
"Always love finding these gems. Great game." - andrewthewriter
Explore the world of Beeland and meet the singing Babees, the crazy Busy Bees and the cheeky spiders in this buzzing FREE puzzle game. Get ready to connect colourful lines of Babees and make awesome combos! Release your inner bee and join the beedazzling adventure TODAY!
• Easy, addictive gameplay! Match and connect one colourful line of bees after another to unleash combos!
• Play your way through Beeland in 6 different game modes and hundreds of addictive levels!
• Challenge your friends! Can you Bee Brilliant enough to top their high scores?
• Lots of crazy bees! Meet Ms. Honey, Sgt. Sting, Beecasso and others! And, of course, the singing Babees will not miss a chance to break into their buzzing mix of disco and barber shop!
• Loads of different game modes: Pop the cheeky spiders' web, collect honey pots and much, much more!
• Not to forget: A lifetime's supply of bee puns!
Already played and enjoyed the game? Stay tuned for updates and do drop us a review! Also, check out these sources for all the latest news and info:
Terms of Service: tactile.dk/legal/tos.html
See you in Beeland! THANK YOU!
Get back to buzzing with a BRILLIANT new update!
• Get your weekly dose of brilliance with the 10 NEW LEVELS every week!
• The bees have been busy with cleaning up and have removed several pesky bugs!
Like the game? Please leave a review!
Check out www.facebook.com/beebrilliantgame for help and support!
Ratings and Reviews
What’s up with the long ads???
Response: The other ad I was seeing was from Western Southern, but there was only one or two from them. Thank you SO much for taking care of the pesky Goldman Sachs ads!!! Update: I am continuing to see the long ads and even more frequently, like every 2-3 levels. It’s like it’s becoming a requirement to watch them now. They are all 2 1/2 min. long and I just don’t have the patience to sit through them! What is the deal??? *Original review: I love this game and have played it for a long time, but lately these REALLY long ads have been playing! I’m talking ABOUT 2 1/2 minutes long! I just sat through one from Goldman Sachs that almost made me switch to another game! That’s crazy! I can handle 10 seconds or so, but 2 1/2 minutes is completely unacceptable and ridiculous!
Developer Response ,
Hi again Savsheas,
We have reported the Goldman Sachs ad and it should be disabled now. What other companies are you seeing the lengthy ads from? Again we would like to apologise for the inconvenience.
Fun, addictive, challenging
This game starts out easy on the first few levels. As a player reaches higher levels, the challenges are greater, requiring strategic thinking. Clever game, never boring. Kudos to the developers! Players who are complaining that you must pay to get to higher levels...you don't. You just need to be patient. I am over level 550. Sometimes I wait two weeks or longer until I happen to solve. I play my five lives and wait for the next five lives. Sometimes it takes me all the way to the end of the daily challenges to earn 70 coins so I can "pay" to solve. Sure, one in awhile I will pay $1.99, but probably haven't spent over $15 in 3 years. Technically the game is free.
“Bee” Prepared For hair pulling Fun
I’m Buzzing about this game. Between the “Hive”llariously stupid puns (which I mean in a good way) and the “Bee”ond adorable fun songs. And this is a game you don’t need to spend “honey”on to win. I “hive” a har time finding a “Buzz”le game that is really challenging, and I have pulled out hairs on this one. The unique layout make patterns harder to see, and falling pieces harder to predict. But its worth it, because unlike most “buzz”lers there is actually incentive for replaying to get that elusive third star. As you earn the stars you unlock more fun songs. The incentive to replay is the reason it got my fifth star. Highly recommended for people who love a challenge.
- Tactile Games ApS
- 262.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tactile Games
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Coins $1.99
- Pile of Coins $9.99
- Bag of Coins $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.