Dave is a redneck on a rampage to reclaim his stolen trophies from the town bully, Clyde! Dangerous Dave is back in his classic adventure in the Deserted Pirate's Hideout. This recreation of the original 1990 DOS game is just as action-packed and difficult as the original! There are only 10 levels, but, wow, are they hard.
Play Dave as never before with an amazing soundtrack, high-def graphics, vibrant sound effects, and a hilarious storyline brought to you by Dave's nemesis, Clyde! This is the natural evolution of Dave – loud, funny, and lots of attitude.
* Notify the player about the benefits of paying for IAP
* LEVEL RESTART button for paid players
* Slight level tweaks
* Make achievements screen easier to understand
* Fixed status bar not appearing bug
* Leaderboard appears first when going to Game Center
* Fixed restarting bug
* Several language fixes
* More languages localized in Game Center
* New app video preview
Ratings and Reviews
A wonderful classic!
I really enjoy this game. It has a lot of memories from playing the original DOS game(s) and the upgraded graphics are a nice addition. I sure would like to see the additional entries into the series remade. This is also from the legendary creator of DOOM, which is a game I also played on my 1995 Packard Bell computer. Dangerous Dave is a great game for anyone. The buttons are sometimes covering up Dave on my iPhone 6, but if you move them down a bit then it isn't as noticeable.
It's almost an exact replica of the game I played on the computer over a decade ago which is AWESOME. But there's random things, like running into enemies no longer kills you both (just you) and the far right portion of the extra zone in level 6 doesn't have the little holes in the floor anymore, which means you are trapped there unless you lose a life. For the most part though I'm happy to be able to play again! And with the oh so familiar sound effects. =)
I remember playing this game as a kid! The only thing I don't care for in this game is the virtual touch controls. If Dangerous Dave had an option for Bluetooth controllers, I'd be playing it WAY more.
Get on it John ;)
- Alfonso Romero
- 98.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 1988-2017 John Romero
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.