"wonderful, beautiful visuals!!!" - AllAboutCasualGame.com: 4/5
"pretty awesome and unique" - CasualGameGuides.com: 4/5
FANTASTIC HIDDEN OBJECT PUZZLE ADVENTURE GAME FROM THE CREATORS OF ENIGMATIS AND GRIM LEGENDS!
Travel through time and change the course of history!
It is the year 1830, and a young governess named Ester has just received a letter that will change her life forever.
The message from her aunt tells Ester that her parents, whom she never met, left her an inheritance – a mansion in London. But when she goes there, it turns out that the residence is abandoned, run-down, and haunted.
When she explores the mansion, slowly learning her family’s secrets, she discovers that for many centuries, members of her family have been investigating the phenomenon of time travel. Soon Ester finds a strange object that confirms the extraordinary legacy of the Ambrose family. This is how her exciting journey, which will lead her to places – and times - she had previously only seen in dreams, begins.
During her adventure across time and space, she will discover forgotten artifacts, meet extraordinary beings, and experience supernatural events. Trying to unravel the secrets of her heritage, Ester grows ever more entangled in an ancient struggle between the wizard Merlin and his rival, Viviana.
Will the young governess change the course of history and solve her family’s ancient mystery?
• A portable time machine – change the history according to your will!
• 21 diverse mini-games and 16 hidden-object scenes
• 52 beautiful, hand-painted locations
• Time manipulation puzzles
• 7 intriguing heroes, each with their own secrets
• Possibility to re-play 9 mini-games and 16 hidden-object scenes
• Additional second adventure
• Game world encyclopedia
+++ MORE ARTIFEX MUNDI GAMES ! +++
Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child
Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt
Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn
The Secret Order 5: The Buried Kingdom
Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery
+++ WE ARE HERE +++
Minor Bug Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice mix of play modes
Nice mix of puzzle challenges and complex game play … bouncing in time to collect and assemble makes this more unique.
Artwork not up to previous games in series
Good story - as usual - but some of the HO scenes are just too smudgy and hard on the eyes.
this was a long one! nice for anyone who likes to be entertained for a few days!!
- Artifex Mundi S.A.
- 353.8 MB
- OS X 10.7.4 or later
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 Artifex Mundi
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.