Wrike: Project Management & Collaboration.
By Wrike Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keep all your work items at your fingertips 24/7, no matter where you are. Download the hot-off-the-press native app for Wrike - award-winning project management and collaboration software.
- iOS native
- elegant UI
- fast & robust
- fully consistent with the web version of Wrike
- Check and prioritize your to-do list while having your morning coffee
- Create, assign, tag and set due dates to the tasks
- Attach images and files from your device
- Take photos right from the tasks and instantly attach them
- Jump in on task discussions and give immediate feedback
- Use search to quickly find any project details (tasks, files, people)
This version's special features:
- Swipe to complete, tag or schedule a task
- Superfast task creation: "New task" input field is always on top of the task list
***** Love the app? Give us a high-five!
What's New in Version 1.1.6
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
It's okay, needs a TON of fixes and improvements
If Wrike took half the amount of time fixing and improving its app as it spends sending "account specialists" our way to try to sell us the software, they could really have a great product. The app works okay but crashes literally every time we use it. This is used for our whole company to run operations and projects so that is completely unacceptable. Also, it needs more functionality, I don't know why they made it so limited in comparison to the web app. Come on WRIKE, start listening to your customers and get it together, you can do better.
It's getting better
I have been using Wrike for years. Although this app still has a ways to go, it is going to right way. We are testing the enterprise version of Wrike and got super excited about their customizable workflows -- then downloaded this app and realized it doesn't yet support this feature. Hopefully their mobile Dev team will start cranking out these features.
Great on computer, awful on mobile
I use Wrike every day. My colleagues and I collaborate using Wrike, and we've found it to be a seriously robust and solution-centered system. We've tried similar task-management systems, and Wrike is a cut above. On the iPhone, however, it is useless. Usually it takes a couple of seconds to crash. I'd really like to see my dashboard from my phone, or at least a list of current tasks. Most of all, I'd like the app to function, and the in-app elements to work. C'mon Wrike, bring your great service and functionality to mobile!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 12, 2015
- Version: 1.1.6
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Wrike, Inc.
- © 2014 Wrike Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.