Wrike: Project Management & Collaboration
By Wrike Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wrike is an award winning project management and collaboration tool used by high performing teams. Organize tasks, manage projects, and improve collaboration so your team can consistently exceed your goals. See for yourself why Gartner named Wrike a 2014 “Cool Vendor” in Social Software and Collaboration.
- iOS native
- elegant UI
- fast & robust
- fully consistent with the web version of Wrike
- Organize your to-do list while having your morning coffee
- Create tasks, assign owners, and set due dates with the tap of a finger
- Stay in sync with your team with a real-time activity feed
- Use search to quickly find any project details (tasks, files, people)
- Attach images and files from your device
- Take photos right from the tasks and instantly attach them
What's New in Version 2.8.0
- We've added an elegant new way to create tasks in the bottom panel. It is available from any view.
- When creating a task, you can easily choose to share it with others or keep it private. To share the task, place it in a public folder/project or assign it to another person.
- At the top of the folder picker you now see the folders or projects you've used recently.
- If your folder tree differs from what you see on the web version, simply pull down to refresh. This will synchronize the data.
A good support to the website
This app is almost identical to the web interface, minus a few things. It really helps me stay on task when I'm on the go and don't have access to my computer. Much more convenient than logging in on a mobile browser! Good job!
Probably will not work on iOS 11 or future hardware.