FULL PROJECT MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION ON THE GO
Wrike is a powerful cloud software tool for project management, planning, and team collaboration. Wrike used by over 15,000 organizations, including small, mid-size and Fortune 500 enterprise companies. Wrike was included as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ List for the third consecutive year.
"...Its advantage is in its crisp user interface which it can leverage even more as it embraces data as a way for project managers to better keep track of their projects."
"...Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today's project teams need in a SaaS-based project management solution."
MANAGE WORK & RESPOND TO UPDATES FROM TEAMS AND CLIENTS
• Access your Wrike Account: Free, Professional, Business, Enterprise or Wrike for Marketers plans. Or, create a new account from your phone.
• Review and respond to @ mentions, Inbox items and requests when you're on the go
• Quickly access folders, projects and tasks anytime, anywhere
• Assign and schedule work
• Add tasks to My Work, projects or folders
• Attach existing images and files to tasks right from your phone
• Track time spent on tasks our quick automated timer^
• Receive or submit requests through customized forms*
• Access your personal and shared Dashboards^
• View custom Reports as tables, and share them with teams, executives or clients*
With comprehensive project management tools, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE WRIKE APP TODAY
Set up a new Wrike account on your phone or at Wrike web site.
Fast & Robust
* Request Forms and Reports are available for users of Wrike's Business, Enterprise and Wrike for Marketer plans.
^ Dashboards and time tracker are included for users of Wrike's Professional, Business, Enterprise, and Wrike for Marketer plans.
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
- Tap a menu icon to go to the top of that view. For example, tap Inbox to jump to the top of your Inbox.
- All Custom Field types are visible and editable from the app
And, as always, we've fixed more bugs to make the app work better for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Website great, app so-so
Wrike is a powerful system and the web-based interface is intuitive. But the iOS app is odd and limited. For example, you can add a folder but can’t alter it’s name. There are two panels that sometimes work in tandem as you’d expect (with one showing a drill down of the other), but other times they seem completely independent. For example, you might be showing a project in the left hand pane and you’d expect associated tasks to be in the right hand pane but instead the right hand pane still show the previous task you were looking at from another folder. And there are many things that just aren’t editable or movable in the iOS app.
If you plan to be on your desktop 95% of the time, then this iOS app could be a helpful view into your work in a pinch. But hope to use your iPad or iPhone for working your projects, I would look to another project management system.
Thank you for the feedback! Sorry to hear that the iOS App did not work as you'd expect. Our support team is happy to provide additional guidance if you could reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime just to make sure you know, you can change the title of a Folder in the App if you open the Folder and tap on the title line to edit and save the changes.
Can’t landscape task description.
Hi, I’ve noticed since the last couple of updates, the tasks description can no longer be viewed in landscape orientation, nor can it be scrolled horizontally nor pinch zoom. Although the description area auto fits to the screen, according to the lengthy info, some parts will be cut off from the ends. Please look into this inconvenience. My device, an iPhone 7S plus. Overall it’s a useful app.
Hi there! Thanks for the feedback! We are aware of this behavior and are working on a fix to improve it. If you have any other questions or feedback to share, please drop us a note at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help!
Great app doesn’t deep link
When on mobile the emailed links don’t deep link into the app to the specific project I would like to view. This functionality used to work. Now it just takes you to the my work tab. Deep links would be extremely helpful in an otherwise great app.
Hi there! Thank you for the review! We are aware of the problem with deep links and are already working on a solution, so stay tuned! If you have any questions, please ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org :)
- Wrike, Inc.
- 106.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Wrike Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.