Carrier Landings Pro
By RORTOS SRL
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The most advanced Flight Simulator and Aircraft Carrier Landing System ever created.
Landing on an aircraft carrier is one of the most difficult tasks a pilot has to execute. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop the aircraft.
Accept the challenge, take on over thirty missions in the world's most dangerous and spectacular scenarios and join the best Top-Gun pilots.
Take control, climb into the realistic 3D cockpits and fly the most famous military aircrafts, faithfully reproduced.
Exceed your limits and get the excellence in all 90 engaging challenges!
Discover the REAL WORLD TECHNOLOGY and begin now to plan your flight!
WORLDWIDE NAVIGATION and FLIGHT PLAN with 500+ accurate AIRPORTS, DAY&NIGHT CYCLE, REALTIME METAR weather conditions, AIR SPACES CARTOGRAPHY with over 8,000 WAYPOINTS.
Try out the latest evolution of the RORTOS flight system, already appreciated by millions of users around the world: unprecedented graphics, realistic weather conditions and a REPLAY function that lets you review your flight moves and record video to immediately share with your friends.
For an even more thrilling experience, connect two devices online and activate the multi-screen mode.
* Game campaign with 6 training missions and 30 missions in 5 different scenarios
* WORLDWIDE TERRAIN AND NAVIGATION SYSTEM
* 90 new challenges
* Free flight with choice of weather conditions and time
* Landing competitions with worldwide ranking
* Multi-camera Replay with dynamic CINEMA view and option to save your videos
* Aircraft carrier landings, airbase landings and emergency landings
* Take-off, practice, transfers, recon and flights in formation with a flight guide
* Vertical take-off and landing (F35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II)
* In-flight refuel
* More realistic extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
* 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles
* Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
* Realistic fuel consumption
* Approach system I.F.L.O.L.S.
* Radio communication
* REMOTE CONTROL: you can connect two devices and use one of them like a remote control with a complete instrumentation view
* F/A-18 Super Hornet
* F-14 Super Tomcat
* C-2A Greyhound
* F-16 Fighting Falcon
* AV-8B Harrier II (vertical)
* F35B Lightning II (vertical)
* MiG-29K Fulcrum
* F4E Phantom II
* A-6 Intruder
* A-7 Corsair II
* F-22 Raptor
* SU-47 Berkut
* Flight Simulator
What's New in Version 4.0
Dear Rortos users,
we are continously improving Rortos Flight Engine. Please keep on sending us feedback, so we know your wishes.
F18 SUPER HORNET HIGH-DEF
Aircraft EF TYPHOON
Aircraft C130 HERCULES
PHYSICS, It is What Makes the World go round!
The graphics are phenomenal, the list of aircraft to choose from is superb but the physics of flight is just not right! Granted I am no aerodynamic engineer (YET) but I do happen to know quite a bit about airplanes and how they fly. So I will cut right to the chase. Problem One, the decent/accent rate is off based on the AOA. Now I won't go into any mathematics but an experienced flyer can clearly see that it is off. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE in future updates (sooner rather than latter) correct this problem by, 1 making the stall speeds much lower, 2 allow for aircraft decent even when the nose is pitched up at high degrees, and 3, when landing allow the user to EASE the nose onto the tarmack. Currently the game is programmed to slam the plane into the ground the second it touches down. So please correct that and all that I have mentioned for optimal realism!
Fix flight physics and more details to the inside controls. Not every plane uses the same radar setup. Also where is the fuel gauge that is accurate with a speedometer style format. And were is the auto pilot mode fuel gauge. Plenty of times i have run out of fuel just using the advance time feature and went 300 Nautical Miles too far. Also some flights especially across the Atlantic are straight line flight. Also when will you add co-op play to the game would love to see flight formations and the ability to change plane "skins to look like the CV-65 Enterprise F-14s, Blue Angles F-18s, Vietnam jungle camo F-4, or even soviet winter patten for the Mig. Also would love to see the Mig-35 Foxbat with its 125k ceiling height or a YF-23 or even a SR-71.
Physics, physics, physics and realism!
Graphics are awesome especially for the iPhone, landscape and aircraft detail are pretty darn good.
I'm an actual pilot so here is your constructive criticism.
1) planes don't just fall out of the sky when they stall, and it isn't so instant, plus you want to re-look your indicated stall speeds. Some are way off.
2) an aircraft carrier would never and I mean never make a turn with an aircraft on approach, period.
3) the slamming effect of the landing on the runway is very off putting. The carrier is one thing, but, a gentle touchdown and some slick aerobraking would look far better than the nose wheel bottoming out every time.
4) the AOA is way off from aircraft attitude.
5) you have a velocity vector where an attitude indicator should be, split the two and make the velocity vector a true VV.
6) add an AOA bracket on the HUD.
7) show what wire you catch each time
8) keep the HSI with both the F-35 and the AV-8B.
9) runway lights (carrier too) can me seen for MILES...MILES...and I mean miles at night, not half a mile before touchdown.
10) an ILS would be cool.
There is your fix list, you want a better rating from me, get to work.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 05, 2016
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 439 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: RORTOS SRL
- © 2011-2016 RORTOS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.