MP3 Audiobook Player is a convenient app for listening MP3 and M4B format books on any Apple gadget. No need to waste your time for books converting anymore!
NOTE: The app is only a tool for listening - NO audiobooks are included!
There are a lot of sources for finding good audiobooks dubbed both by amateur enthusiasts and professionals, many of them are offered as MP3 files which are not supported by your favorite Apple gadget whether it is iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
This cool app solves this problem and makes your Apple gadget a convenient mp3 player here and now.
You also love to listen to different books when walking, running, sitting in transport etc., but it's always irritating to convert MP3 files to those formats your gadget supports? You don't have to do it anymore - MP3 Audiobook Player Free saves your time and effort for something more pleasant.
Useful features of the app:
• Supporting MP3 and M4B files (with no DRM protection).
• Possibility to adjust playback speed (0.5x - 3.0x).
• The book cover can be loaded both from an image file in the folder of the book and from an embedded image of an audio file.
• Playing the book from the place, you previously stopped at.
• Supports CarPlay and integrations with over 50 other car models from Ford, GM, Mazda, BMW, Jaguar, Landrover and many more
• Sleep timer deactivation by shaking the gadget
• Supporting remote control from Apple and compatible headphones
• Connection to Apple Watch.
• Choosing playback position from the Control Center and Lock Screen.
• Convenient sleep timer with adjustable periods, optional sleep when the current chapter is over.
• Adding/removal files from the audible player by means of iTunes, computer via Wi-Fi.
• Support WebDav for adding audiobooks directly from Explorer on PC or from Finder on MacOS
Why prefer PRO version of the app:
• Audiobook duration is unlimited
• No irritating ads while reading
Thanks again for choosing our app! With this release:
● Supports CarPlay and integrations with over 50 other car models from Ford, GM, Mazda, BMW, Jaguar, Landrover and many more
● Bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you like MP3 Audiobook Player, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review on the App Store? We'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for using MP3 Audiobook Player!
Ratings and Reviews
Works like it should
I have an audio Bible in another language and I want to use my iPhone X as a player for it while walking, driving, or awake during the night. The player I used on my iPhone 5C did not come over when I reloaded phone contents to my new phone and it is no longer available in the app. store. I found this player quickly. My audio Bible contains 1,189 files. I immediately learned I needed to pay $1.99 to unlock the player to handle more than a few files, but that was not a deal breaker. It does keep my files in order, which iTunes does not. Uploading was a simple drag and drop process. The player is very intuitive. I did go into settings and change to manual play start rather than an automatic start as soon as the app. is open. There is one thing I did not expect. I thought and hoped the player would automatically go back to the first file when I finished, but it does not. Now I have bookmarked the first file for easily getting back to the beginning without lots of scrolling.
iPhone book app continues to get worse and worse, so I am so glad to find this alternative. The app comes up fast and have multiple playing speed options, it remembers my spot and I find it easy to add audiobooks.
The only problems I’ve had is a black out freeze, I’ll think my battery completely died, eventually the phone comes back on line though, it is an odd short of app crash, very Rare but it happens occasionally.
The other thing is even after leaving a book, and turning on music, if I want to switch a song without fully entering my phone, sometimes iPhone shows the book instead of currently playing song. Restarting the phone is needed to correct this.
What the doctor ordered
Fits the bill perfectly to play audiobooks ripped from other media: premium version allows bookmarking, reading rate change (the best I've ever seen from .5x through 3x and every variation in between) and sleep timer.
Plays files in multiple formats, including mp3s and m4b (audiobook version of m4a). Easy to load books through iTunes file sharing. I haven't tried the wireless method.
Well worth the money for the premium version (which you can just purchase outright, but I got it free first, liked it, and almost immediately did the IAP for the pro features).
Been looking for a solution since Audible discontinued the feature to play your own iTunes audiobook library and iBooks is inadequate.
This is it. Highly recommended.
Found this while trying to figure out how to play a library of audiobooks from a favorite author ripped from cassettes and CDs (not available on Audible - always my go-to).
- Oleg Brailean
- 28.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 BiOM Software
- In-App Purchases
- Remove duration limit $1.99
- Remove all limits $2.99
- Remove advertisement $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.