The most advanced Flight Simulator and Aircraft Carrier Landing System ever created.
Landing on an aircraft carrier is one of the most difficult tasks a pilot has to execute. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop the aircraft.
Accept the challenge, take on over thirty missions in the world's most dangerous and spectacular scenarios and join the best Top-Gun pilots.
Take control, climb into the realistic 3D cockpits and fly the most famous military aircrafts, faithfully reproduced.
Exceed your limits and get the excellence in all 90 engaging challenges!
Discover the REAL WORLD TECHNOLOGY and begin now to plan your flight!
WORLDWIDE NAVIGATION and FLIGHT PLAN with 500+ accurate AIRPORTS, DAY&NIGHT CYCLE, REALTIME METAR weather conditions, AIR SPACES CARTOGRAPHY with over 8,000 WAYPOINTS.
Try out the latest evolution of the RORTOS flight system, already appreciated by millions of users around the world: unprecedented graphics, realistic weather conditions and a REPLAY function that lets you review your flight moves.
For an even more thrilling experience, connect two devices online and activate the multi-screen mode.
* Game campaign with 6 training missions and 30 missions in 5 different scenarios (4 availables for purchase)
* WORLDWIDE TERRAIN AND NAVIGATION SYSTEM (availables for purchase)
* 90 engaging challenges (72 available to buy)
* Free flight with choice of weather conditions and time
* Landing competitions with worldwide ranking
* Multi-camera Replay with dynamic CINEMA view and option
* Aircraft carrier landings, airbase landings and emergency landings
* Take-off, practice, transfers, recon and flights in formation with a flight guide
* Vertical take-off and landing (F35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II)
* In-flight refuel
* More realistic extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
* 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles
* Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
* Realistic fuel consumption
* Approach system I.F.L.O.L.S.
* Radio communication
* REMOTE CONTROL: you can connect two devices and use one of them like a remote control with a complete instrumentation view
* F/A-18 Super Hornet
* F-14 Super Tomcat [available with Canyon]
* C-2A Greyhound [available with Arctic]
* F-16 Fighting Falcon [available with Canyon]
* AV-8B Harrier II (vertical) [available with Arctic]
* F35B Lightning II (vertical) [available with Arcs]
* MiG-29K Fulcrum [available with Volcano]
* F4E Phantom II [available with Volcano]
* A-6 Intruder [available with Arctic]
* A-7 Corsair II [available with Arcs]
* F-22 Raptor [available with Flight Simulator]
* SU-47 Berkut [available with Flight Simulator]
* C-130 Hercules [available with Flight Simulator]
* EF Typhoon [available with Flight Simulator]
* Dassault Rafale [available with Flight Simulator]
* A-10 Thunderbolt II [available with Flight Simulator]
* Canyon [available for purchase]
* Arctic [available for purchase]
* Arcs [available for purchase]
* Volcano [available for purchase]
* Flight Simulator [available for purchase]
New Aircraft: AC-130 SPECTRE, F104 STARFIGHTER, PANAVIA TORNADO
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps crashing. Would be a great game if it worked.
DO NOT BUY OR UPGRADE!!! LOST ALL In-APP PURCHASES!
The earlier versions were great. Notice the postive reviews are like version 1 or so. Version 4 is a total failure.
Update 11-21-18: Version 4.2.6 Still no fixes. Somethings a little better … I can take off, pitch and yaw my plane, but cannot roll it. I use Joystick which it says it recognzies. Can find no control to address roll-control. All of my prior achievements are still wiped out. Some in-app purchases are missing.
Update: July 2018: I saw they had an “update” for this App. I updates. Still no fix for controlling the plane with common joystick (see below). No fix. No improvement. No customer service. I spent money on all kinds of in-app purchases — all of which are now wasted. I’ll never buy from RORTOS again. This is the 3rd App I’ve had from them that has or is a total failure.
Update: Oct 13 2017: still no fix for problems that have made the game literally unplayable & lost all IN-APP purchases. The company is crap. Customer service responded once. Asked for details of problem. Said would get back with me. Never did. 2nd contact - said contact App Store to get refunds. I have not done that yet; was hoping they’d fix problems as it looks like others are having similar. I think they’ve just washed their hands and are recouping costs off of suckers who don’t believe negative feedback or assume it’s user error. See below - I’ve had success & failure with this company. Currently: FAIL.
I just upgraded to this version 4.2.0. DISASTER!!!!!! [ Just noticed - I’ve LOST ALL OF MY In-App purchases when I updgraded!!!!!!!! ] My app WAS doing OK. I had completed all missions; earned all achievements, etc. Enjoyed flying different planes, especially the VTOLs, and so on. There were a few weird things the Joystick would do (speed & flaps were linked together; air brake, once engaged, could never be set back more than half-one) and some crap like that. Just had to remember to use ONLY keyboard for everything except Pitch, Yaw, & Roll, which the Joystick worked with. ***** With this upgrade - although they have made a special screen that lists MY joystick (Logictech 3D Pro) and looks like it sets for it -****** IT *** DOES *** NOT *** WORK******. When I try to fly my plane constantly dives - and just goes in loops. I’m going to contact customer support. What I read on their site says they say “It’ll be 2+ months before we can get to you & then probably won’t fix the problem. IMPORTANT POINT. I’ve been through ?? 4, 5, 6? ‘updates” and It’s like a roller coaster. Initial download worked fine in general, but flaky with Joystick. Update improved joystick. 3rd update added some planes, but made important windows not viewable. Next update fixed windows, Joystick worked OK - but still with some flaky prolbems. It was stable for a while & so I skipped a few updates. Just updated again & now my application is for practical purposes unusable. Great game idea, cool when it works, but it’s a crapshoot when it does & when it doesn’t. If customer support surprises me with some actual support, I’ll update this.
Controls Terrible Don’t Purchase Unless They Fix
I have troubleshot this and engaged Rortos several times with ZERO responses. You can’t clear the controls, and some controls do multiple things at the same time. For instance, using my thrustmaster slider for thrust also moves flaps. That doesn’t work well to fly. I have tried everything. I’ve reinstalled, reset everything I can fined etc. Obviously they have different development teams working on different products because the Extreme Landings product works well. They have “some” input settings upon launch (before the game starts), but then others INSIDE the game that can and do conflict with those setup during launch! I love and hate this product. The graphics and flight characteristics are great. but the control elements and ability to set joystick buttons and axis is TERRIBLE. It’s making be abandon what could be a GREAT product. I HIGHLY adivise NOT TO GET THIS PRODUCT UNTIL THIS IS FIXED. And MULTIPLE emails to support have gone 100% unanswered. I feel like they stole my money.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.