Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the creators of King’s League: Odyssey comes Tiny Guardians - a strategy TD game with a twist!
"I'm giving the game 5 stars, because I love everything about it. I will be playing until the brutal bitter end and loving all of it." - AppGamer (5/5)
"I can’t recommend it strongly enough. It’s a unique spin on tower defense that’s easily worth the price of admission." - Gamezebo (4.5/5)
"The concept is simple and different enough to separate this one from the rest, and it’s just a nice breath of fresh air when you think about it." - AppAdvice (4.5/5)
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
► Taipei Game Show 2016 Indie Game Awards – Most Popular Game
► Casual Connect Asia 2015 Indie Prize Awards – Best Game In Show Audience Choice
► Astro Go Innovate 2014 Showcase – Grand Prize
► Featured in the App Store’s Best New Game
► Featured in the App Store’s Best of April 2015
► Featured in the App Store’s 15 Cutest Games Collection
Prepare to embark on an epic adventure!
Summon unique guardians to defend Lunalie against various enemies as she journeys through Prism in search of her missing aunt, the Sorceress.
Beware of wild beasts, eerie creatures, molten enemies and mysterious circus folk along your journey.
With each unlocked class and enemy, expand your collection of dazzling cards! Various updates and unit classes allow for diverse strategies, allowing a different experience on every try.
• TD without towers, a refreshing take on this strategy genre.
• 12 guardian classes (with 4 upgradable levels each) are available.
• Over 40 diverse enemy types, come up with different strategies to defeat them.
• Exciting and unique boss fights and special events in certain levels.
• Each level has a Story and Challenge Mode, each with three difficulties.
• Achievements are integrated with the Game Center to store all your accomplishments.
• Gorgeously illustrated cards to summon guardians. Collect them all!
• All the above allow for plenty of strategies!
* Retina display support - view all the detailed artwork in high quality!
* Universal app: play on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
* iCloud support for you to share your progress across devices.
Regarding In-App Purchases:
IAPs in the game are purely cosmetic.
No additional purchase is needed to finish the game.
For more information or if you have enquiries/feedback, drop by one of the below:
• Developer site: kurechii.com
• Game Site: tinyguardians.com
• Twitter: @kurechii
• Facebook: facebook.com/kurechii
• General: email@example.com
• Tech Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Fixed the crash that happens in the Helix Outpost level.
- The new alternative appearances now show up properly in the Collection menu.
- iPad Pro visual bugs are removed.
Only one problem
After the first level I thought eh this game isn't really worth $4. But since I paid for it obviously I tried more. My final conclusion is that is definitely is worth $4. This is a great, unique game, who has the perfect mixture of challenge and fun. The menu and controls are very easy to understand, however there is one problem. Since my iPhone screen is obviously smaller than a tablet, I find that when my units are even somewhat close together, and I move a unit to counter a flank, or generally just move it because it's taking a beating, it grabs the wrong unit. Now this wouldn't be much of a problem if it only happened once or twice, but me constantly dragging my magician back and forth trying to get my knight decreases the damage done by a lot. Normally this just lowers their health, forcing you to pop a heal spell, but on occasions it is fatal. That's really the only issue with this game, and it's not that big of an issue at that. Overall it's definitely worth buying.
Fun but way too short
Graphics, controls, gameplay are all pretty good maybe even above average. There are not enough star/coin upgrades to make the game seem deep or customizable.
The biggest downside and why I don't think you should buy this game is because there are only about 10 levels. I was shocked and disappointed when i discovered this because I had just basically got the units and upgrades I wanted. All the levels have easy/norm/hard mode and also a "challenge" mode that restricts your abilities and units which is where I guess they justify only 10 levels? I can't stress enough very disappointing.
I had high hopes for this game it seems at first glance unique and clean ui but it just ends too quickly beat the game in about 1.5 hours.
To the developers I recommend creating many more levels of content and much more upgrades/specialties/classes maybe even more active skill buttons.
This game is fun if you want to avoid "energy" refill playing but again it wears off quickly with only about 10 levels to beat unless you enjoy playing the same level on easy/norm/hard/challenge 4 times each. I say find a different game that has more content for your hard earned money.
Potential Good Game Ruined by Horrible UX design
The game's UI designer needs to be fired and go back to design school. This is a freaking mobile game and why you designed the UI buttons so small? Completely unplayable on my iPhone 6S Plus even when I switched to iPad it's still difficult to read or press anything on screen. It's not like you r running out of screen space! You got massive negative space to play with on screen! Also so many other UI design flaws rendered the game so difficult to play - for example when u need to upgrade a unit, why do u force people to drag and drop the card onto the screen? Why can't it be simple taps? Please learn from other good UI designs like Ironhide's Kingdom Rush franchise. It's not a first-gen mobile game and I can't believe people are still making newbie mistakes like this. I want my money back.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 18, 2016
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 458 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kurechii Sdn Bhd
- © Kurechii Sdn Bhd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Knight Alternative Appearance$1.99
- Archer Alternative Appearance$1.99
- Alternative Appearances Bundle$8.99
- Rogue Alternative Appearance$4.99
- Magician Alternative Appearance$2.99
- Berserker Alternative Appearance$1.99