From the creators of King’s League: Odyssey comes Tiny Guardians - a strategy TD game with a twist!
"I'm giving the game 5 stars, because I love everything about it. I will be playing until the brutal bitter end and loving all of it." - AppGamer (5/5)
"I can’t recommend it strongly enough. It’s a unique spin on tower defense that’s easily worth the price of admission." - Gamezebo (4.5/5)
"The concept is simple and different enough to separate this one from the rest, and it’s just a nice breath of fresh air when you think about it." - AppAdvice (4.5/5)
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
► Taipei Game Show 2016 Indie Game Awards – Most Popular Game
► Casual Connect Asia 2015 Indie Prize Awards – Best Game In Show Audience Choice
► Astro Go Innovate 2014 Showcase – Grand Prize
► Featured in the App Store’s Best New Game
► Featured in the App Store’s Best of April 2015
► Featured in the App Store’s 15 Cutest Games Collection
Prepare to embark on an epic adventure!
Summon unique guardians to defend Lunalie against various enemies as she journeys through Prism in search of her missing aunt, the Sorceress.
Beware of wild beasts, eerie creatures, molten enemies and mysterious circus folk along your journey.
With each unlocked class and enemy, expand your collection of dazzling cards! Various updates and unit classes allow for diverse strategies, allowing a different experience on every try.
• TD without towers, a refreshing take on this strategy genre.
• 12 guardian classes (with 4 upgradable levels each) are available.
• Over 40 diverse enemy types, come up with different strategies to defeat them.
• Exciting and unique boss fights and special events in certain levels.
• Each level has a Story and Challenge Mode, each with three difficulties.
• Achievements are integrated with the Game Center to store all your accomplishments.
• Gorgeously illustrated cards to summon guardians. Collect them all!
• All the above allow for plenty of strategies!
* Retina display support - view all the detailed artwork in high quality!
* Universal app: play on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
* iCloud support for you to share your progress across devices.
Regarding In-App Purchases:
IAPs in the game are purely cosmetic.
No additional purchase is needed to finish the game.
For more information or if you have enquiries/feedback, drop by one of the below:
• Developer site: kurechii.com
• Game Site: tinyguardians.com
• Twitter: @kurechii
• Facebook: facebook.com/kurechii
• General: email@example.com
• Tech Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fixed various bugs.
• Fixed bundle purchases. They no longer cause crashes.
• Improved overall game performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game a little easy
Good game with interesting twist of reverse TD like the Anomaly series with a Kingdom Rush feel. Like the emphasis on small simple battles with small manageable units instead of building massive armies and bases. Only complaint is even on hard most levels I was able to beat first time, particularly once had lots of upgrades. So then only challenge became getting 3 plus 1 stars which again became easy once had upgrades. Beat the entire game on hard within 10 hours.
This game was did a good job of putting a different spin on the classic TD game and I love its art design. I have two issues with the game though. One is that the game is a bit to easy, although I’m not sure how you would fix that. My second issue is that the alternate skins are locked behind a pay wall, I’d love to use those skins in game but I don’t want to have to spend 3 or 4 dollars to do it. Great game, can’t wait for another
Pretty good game but no room for error
The fighting and leveling up systems are intriguing, but you have to play PERFECTLY with no errors or harm to the Summoner or you don’t get 3 stars. That, and your ranged units tend to go in for CQC which is not their purpose and it leaves the Summoner open to enemies from behind. Players are going to have errors again and again unless they pour hours into this game so maybe have some wiggle room for achieving 3 stars, maybe not put the 3rd star all the way at the end of the bar or make tougher monsters be worth more points.
- Kurechii Sdn Bhd
- 521 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Kurechii Sdn Bhd
- In-App Purchases
- Paladin $1.99
- Wizard $2.99
- Sentinel $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.