The Risk Quadrant Cloud (RQC) Solution from i2e enables organizations to Identify, Capture, Prioritize and Track risks in a single integrated mobile portal.
Good risk management is all about clear communication. RQC combines a simple capture process with insightful visualizations, giving you a strong flexible tool to enable that clear communication.
RQC supports you in planning, decision-making and implementation. Its easily customizable fields, multiple mitigation plan options and elegant reports, synchronized online and on your mobile device, give you the flexibility to manage risks as you need to, with clear, concise reports.
Examine the complete portfolio of your organization’s risks, consider how those individual risks interrelate, and develop an appropriate risk mitigation plan to address these risks. Link them to contextual information to ensure that individual projects are aligned with your organization’s long term strategy and overall risk appetite.
RQC puts you in control, providing a framework to monitor the potential threats and opportunities that may affect your organization, and respond quickly and decisively to ensure that the right action is taken if they occur. With an engaging, transparent risk profile representations, RQC empowers operational and strategic decision makers at every level in your organization.
RQC’s Risk Management Solution (Features):
• Detailed risk capture with fields customized to your information needs
• Dynamic reporting tools e.g. HeatMap & Risk Timeline
• Multiple format data export to enable use in other tools
View Multiple Dimension of Risk in RQC:
• Multiple levels of risk, enabling organizational, portfolio, departmental, and project/operational risks to be captured and linked
• Project and individual team member profiles
• Review and analyze Risk History by risk type, owner and level
Cross-Platform and multi-user access:
• Access and update your risk dashboard on the web or through the iOS or Android apps
• Offline/online synchronization; work anytime, anywhere
• Invite external key stakeholders and risk owners to your RQC Project with a user-managed robust security model
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.