Runtastic Me - Daily Fitness Tracker and Step Counter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"What you do everyday matters more than what you do once in a while." -Gretchen Rubin
Let Runtastic Me track your daily habits and help you make each day better than the one before. No matter our fitness level, we can all strive to move more. Start tracking your steps, calories burned, active minutes and distance with Runtastic Me.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- NEW Leaderboards: Compete with your friends for the top spot in Steps & Active Minutes
- Step tracking: Monitor your daily steps and total distance covered to ensure you’re keeping active, even on the busiest of days
- Active minutes: Track your active minutes to try and identify moments in your day when you can sneak in a bit of extra movement during regular daily activities
- Calories burned: Monitor your burned calories, utilizing a complex calorie calculation incorporating BMR, AMR, weight, age and gender, to ensure you’re finding a healthy balance between calorie intake and energy output
- Set & achieve goals: Set goals and monitor your progress throughout the day – colored progress bars will give you a sense of how you’re doing
- Challenge yourself: Easily compare your daily stats to the previous day, week, month or year to see how your efforts are stacking up and which days could use a boost of activity
- Draw motivation to up your activity level & reach your goals from our useful “Tips of the Day”
- Kick off your streak: Start a streak by reaching your daily step goal two days in a row - the more consecutive days, the longer your streak
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integration with Runtastic, Road Bike, Mountain Bike, Six Pack & Fitness App Collection apps: Runtastic app activity data is integrated into your Me app values to ensure the most accurate and dynamic daily stats are recorded
- Runtastic Wearables’ perfect partner: Make the most of your 24 hour tracking by combining the power of Runtastic Me with Runtastic Wearables, Me’s compatible hardware counterpart
RUNTASTIC WEARABLE INTEGRATION
Are you a Runtastic Orbit user or considering using our smartwatch, Runtastic Moment, soon? Great! For those of you making use of Runtastic Wearables it’s good to know that their tracking capabilities and data output are made even more interesting and meaningful due to the compatible Runtastic Me app. Data generated by Runtastic Wearables is wirelessly synced with Runtastic Me allowing you to view comprehensive daily stats (including your sleep tracking!) in your Me app and on the Orbit’s display or on your Moment’s progress indicator.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Transform lifestyle goals of all kinds into results with Runtastic Me!
What's New in Version 1.7.1
Your favorite 24-hour step & calorie tracking app is now better than ever!
- Firmware updates: Some of you guys were unable to update Moment due to a pesky bug. It has been taken care of!
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Useless at this point
His app is useless in its current state. The other Runtastic Apps shows they can do better. This app appears to only have the ability to upload to Apple Health. It doesn't have the ability to sync or read. Since the data is severely flawed I have no choice but to not give it permissions to upload to Apple Health.
I logged nothing and the calorie count read 945 for some reason??
I will keep the app on my phone for now and try back after I've seen some updates but I have to give it the lowest rating possible.
Paid subscription not worth it
They claim top-of-the-line support if you pay the subscription, but this is nonsense. When I had my first problem with the paid subscription, I did not get good support. In my experience with the free vs. paid, it's the same lousy service with someone who takes a long time to give a copy/paste response and the person who responded didn't understand my question despite me trying to restate it in different ways, with follow-up responses. Still no resolution.
What's going on
Something is going on with the app it freezes and I have no control over the app I can't choose anything so I have to exit and close the app every time I want to choose something new. Very upset I have the watch and all and I really want to track my progress but with this app it's making it difficult. Fix the bugs asap because I am not a happy camper.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 14, 2016
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 31.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership - Added benefits in the Me app$4.99
- Premium Membership - Added benefits in the Me app$29.99
- Premium Membership - Added benefits in the Me app$9.99
- Premium Membership - Added benefits in the Me app$49.99
- Premium Membership - Added benefits in the Me app$6.99
- Premium Membership - Added benefits in the Me app$59.99
- Premium Membership - Added benefits in the Me app$9.99
- Premium Membership - Added benefits in the Me app$54.99