Stay at your best with Primary Care RAP. “RAP” stands for Reviews and Perspectives. Each month we bring you the latest and greatest from host and Editor-in-Chief Dr. Rob Orman, joined by experts from across the field, tailored exactly to your needs as a Primary Care clinician. It’s funny, it’s smart and it’s truly irresistible medical education.
• Love listening. With over 42 hours a year of concise, up-to-date education, Primary Care RAP is so much fun, it will quickly become your go-to podcast. You’ll find ways to improve your practice every time you listen.
• Save time by listening on any device, anywhere, including during your commute or while you’re waiting at the doctor’s office. You’ll take care of your CME requirement while you’re at it. Complete the quick assessment on our website with a paid account.
• Learn with the best. Hippo Education is accredited by the ACCME as a direct CME provider. Listening to Primary Care RAP keeps you current and earns you up to 42 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credit(s)™
About Hippo Education
At Hippo Education we've had our noses to the grindstone of cutting-edge medical education for over 13 years. At Hippo (like Hippocrates) our mission is to deliver delightfully awesome, modern, and entertaining medical education to our medical colleagues around the world.
We are physician-founded and physician-run, so we understand what it’s like to be on the front lines. Even the best of us need help staying up-to-date and practicing the best medicine possible. Our programs are designed for busy clinicians who are tired of the same misguided, antiquated medical education we’ve all endured for so many years.
We combine engaging educators, up-to-date curricula, and Hollywood-caliber production values to create an exceptional education experience. And we use the latest technology and teaching theories to develop and deliver our education and maximize learning. On top of all that, we believe you learn more when you’re entertained; so while we take your education seriously, we have fun while we do it.
We are excited to have you join us on our journey to change medical education for the better!
This update gives you:
- Chapter summaries in the app, today!
- Support for iOS 11
- A whole bunch of other small improvements to make playback and the interface even better
Ratings and Reviews
Great content poor delivery
I love the content and all the experts on this program. I things everything they talk about is great for a family practice doc. I would appreciate some more attention to making the listening experience better- specifically it does not have a search option!
Excellent content but a primitive app
I have been using this app for over an year now. The content itself is extremely relevant and good for internal medicine. But the app needs a lot of work:
1. Takes too long to load
2. It does not save the previous audio I was listening to. I have to manually go and re-check each time I reopen the app.
3. The app does not pause when there is audio on another app. For example when using Google Maps my other audio apps pause automatically when I get directions but this does not do the same.
I hope the developers can address these issues.
Able to access almost 50 monthly episodes all greater than 3 hours long with relevant clinical material!! Couldn’t be happier with this podcast!!
- Hippo Education, Inc.
- 3.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2014-2015 Hippo Education, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.