MARVEL Contest of Champions
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
This app may require access to your camera.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
What's New in Version 16.1.0
Celebrate Marvel Contest of Champions’ 3rd Year Anniversary! Login from December 10-17 to experience new titles, XP, Gold & Battle Chips Boosts, discounted potions and more!
New Event Quests:
Uncollected Difficulty - December 6th
The Grandmaster extends his gratitude for those who defeated his brother and opens a new monthly Event Quest difficulty for the Uncollected. Fights only get harder and strategic from this point forward, but overcoming them will be more rewarding. Now is the time to become Uncollected! Defeat the Collector in Act 5, Chapter 2 to gain the Grandmaster's Favor and become Uncollected!
Halls of Healing & Halls of Fortune - December 18th - December 31st
Fan favorites return for the Holiday Season! Explore these daily quests to fill your coffers with Gold, and stock your inventory with Potions and Revives! The Halls of Healing will reward players with Potions and Revives for single Champions and their whole team to use in both Alliance Modes AND Story Quests! The Halls of Fortune will award mountains of precious Gold, which can be used to enter into Arenas, donated to your Alliance, or to rank up your Champions! Make sure to fully explore them all, as these quests won’t be sticking around permanently!
Tier 4 Class Catalyst Daily Quests - December 11th - December 31st
Tier 4 Class Catalyst Dailies return during the Holiday season for those who seek greater strength! These daily quests provide Tier 4 Class Catalysts for different Classes, similar to the current Class Daily Quests. Enjoy them while you can!
Act 5 Chapter 4 - December 13th
The culmination of Act 5 arrives and the conclusion is sure to be.... Grand! As the very structure of The Battlerealm begins to falter, a group resisting the control of The Grandmaster has begun collecting fragments of the crumbling Cornerstone to save their home and combat his influence, but as they reform the Cornerstone they discover a truth that changes the stakes altogether...
M.O.D.O.K.’s Lab - December 6th - January 3rd
The Grandmaster has been so focused on his grand machinations that M.O.D.O.K. has renovated his Laboratory right beneath The Grandmaster’s nose in order to test his new device: M.O.D.O.K.’s Randomizer! Enter M.O.D.O.K.’s Lab and see how the dice rolls as you face off against 6 random opponents with their own set of completely random buffs! Use M.O.D.O.K.’s Randomizer to spin the wheel again and try to land your ideal set of buffs!
Hotel M.O.D.O.K. - December 6th - January 3rd
While The Grandmaster is away, M.O.D.O.K. will play… With the Grandmaster somewhat preoccupied with other affairs, M.O.D.O.K. has opened a quaint holiday getaway for the Champions of The Battlerealm to kick back, relax, and enjoy each other’s company. But as with anything, M.O.D.O.K. is keen to run a few experiments on his “esteemed guests” and the results are sure to be… interesting. Take a well-earned vacation in the best (and only) Hotel in The Battlerealm!
Special Attacks can now be Triggered During Autofight
• Champions under Auto Fight will still trigger Specials as they usually would, but Summoners can now manually trigger a Special Attack when available
• Fixed an issue where the AI was able to start acting immediately following the use of their Special 3 attack
• Fixed an issue preventing Nebula and Doctor Octopus’s Special 3 Attack from knocking out the opponent
• Fixed an issue causing abilities that trigger from a “Well Timed Block” to activate inconsistently
• Fixed a bug where one of the light attacks for Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Gamora, Ms. Marvel, and Scarlet Witch would occasionally miss
• Fixed a bug where Spider-Gwen would sometimes miss the second hit of her Special 2 Attack
• And more!
More details can be found on our blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news/
Don't waste your time!!!!!!!
Since the last update there are bad lags and players can't fight bc the ai takes over and you lose bc you can't control your fighter. Kabam ignores all complaints and always tells the masses they are fixing the issue. This is a blatant lie. For a game with this many in game issues things should be free until fixed. Game was decent before the 12.0 update. Since that update it's been ongoing issues with no fix in the future. Kabam only cares about making the game a pay to play format which they don't tell you up front. Player beware.
Update: lame excuse is they blame my wi fi connection. When clearly it's the development team and their so called updates.
New update: if you want to win then you have to spend money. AI continues to do 10 times more damage than your fighters no matter what. Even with maxed abilities the AI is always one step ahead so you have to spend to win. And we all know in the players community, the more you spend the more favor you receive from these so called random crystals and rewards. The AI can be stunned and will still block your attacks. Explain that one kabam, can’t blame that on WiFi connection lol. Also they change alliance wars and force you to use resources on champs you never use then low and behold they changed it back so resources wasted of course. They must need a new revenue stream bc the players are becoming more wise to the bs. Player beware is all I can say to sum up this update.
Great game but horrendous customer service
The game is really fun and addictive to play. It takes a while to upgrade and get great champions if you don’t pay for things. My issues have been with Kabam’s customer service. We have had a couple people in our alliance point out glitches to them and in return Kabam suspended their accounts. On more than one occasion I’ve bought some items or crystals and the game went down for emergency maintenance. When it came back up I had lost my items. When I emailed Kabam about it to see if I could get my items or my money back they simply said that the game needs to come down for emergency maintenance sometimes and that I just have to deal with losing the items. So if you don’t have a problem dealing with horrendous customer service then I recommend you play the game. Otherwise stay away from it. It will only leave you disappointed.
Great game!!! One thing I'd like to see though
Hey!! I really like this game it's awesome, and I spend tons of time playing it! If I could change one thing though, it'd be that we could somehow obtain specific characters of our choice. For example, I really want nightcrawler but I could keep playing for the next three years and never get him because it's always random. Sooo.... a way where we could save up 5,000 4* or 3* hero shards or something along that lines, extra, to get a specific character that we want would be awesome!! Either way this game is tons of fun!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 16.1.0
- Size: 191 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Kabam Inc.
- © 2017 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2017 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET$4.99
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG$9.99
- TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE$29.99
- ALL-FATHER ODIN'S VAULT$99.99
- SUMMONER'S CHOICE CRYSTAL$0.99
- BLACK PANTHER'S TREASURE$49.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL$4.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL$4.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL$4.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL$4.99