Canva makes design amazingly simple (and fun)! Create beautiful designs for work, school and play in minutes with Canva – no design skills or complex software needed.
Designs for every part of your life:
* Look more professional by creating posters, flyers, logos, blog headers, presentations and more using 60,000+ templates designed by professionals.
* Get more love for your social media using images that make your brand and your life look great: Instagram Story and posts, Facebook posts and covers, Twitter posts and headers, YouTube channel art and thumbnails.
* Impress your friends by sending professionally designs invitations, cards, photo collages or WhatsApp Status.
* And Canva is available on your iPhone, iPad and computer so you can make, edit and share your designs anywhere, anytime.
Select a template: We’ve got 60,000+ to choose from
There’s no need to start from scratch (but you can if you like), we’ve got thousands of free ready-made templates and photo grids created by professional designers to get you started on your invitation, logo, card, poster, social media images, photo collage and more.
You can browse through popular designs or speed things up by searching for a style or event you’re looking for e.g. “birthday card”, “wedding invitation”, “cafe logo”, “marketing presentation”, “music poster” and more. Once you have your template, personalize it by adding your own images, text, fonts and colors.
Take your photos to the next level with Canva’s simple photo editor. You can edit your photos using ready-to-go filters or get a little more advanced by adjusting brightness and contrast with our photo editing tools. It’s easy to design social posts that pop while presenting a consistent look and feel in your marketing materials by using the same filters for your brand images.
Share with the world
Share directly to your favorite social media accounts including Instagram Story, Instagram Post, Facebook Story and Facebook Post, Twitter, Pinterest. Or, save your design to your device and share via email, text, WhatsApp and more.
IMAGES PRO SUBSCRIPTION
If your Images Pro subscription is cancelled or ends for any reason you will no longer be able to access or use the media that form part of the subscription in any online platforms (such as any websites or social media platforms). However, you may continue to use the photos in any downloaded or physical versions of your designs (such as PDFs, JPGs or printed copies).
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged according to your plan renewal within a 24-hour period prior to the end of the current period.
You may cancel automatic renewal and manage your subscription by selecting Manage App Subscriptions in your iTunes Account settings and selecting the subscription you want to modify. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a paid subscription, where applicable.
Note: Images Pro and Images purchased in vector packs, through in-app purchases on the App Store are only available to use on designs you create in the Canva app for iPhone.
GET IN TOUCH
Got questions or comments? Get in touch using http://canva.me/support. We're here to help!
To all our dearest iPad users: we love you and we’re listening! We’re working hard on bringing back landscape view ASAP, and solving other issues caused by this transition.
Updates for v3.1.2:
• NEW: Add as many images as you want from camera roll or web uploads! No need to be limited to image grids. Open the “+” button in the editor, then tap on “Images”.
• Fixed: the editor was trying to stage a #nofilter movement. We’ve squashed this; image filters save properly again.
• [iPhone only] Fixed: images can now be added as background to custom-size designs. (You read that right, custom-size designs are on iPhone! Tap on the [ ••• ] next to the search bar to access this feature.)
• Added improvements to Search — after doing a search, simply swipe right to return to the home screen.
How’s our app-developing? Share your thoughts with us at https://canva.me/ios. Happy designing from your friends at Canva!
Ratings and Reviews
Edit your photos in seconds with thousands of professional templates.
HATE the Updated iPad App
I’m a long time Canva user and absolutely loved this app. I use it all the time for all my blog graphics. However, Canva recently updated the software for iPad and now I hate it.
What was once an easy to use app, is now cumbersome, has less functionality, less ease of use, less user friendly, less everything except the amount of time it takes to create a new graphic. It has got to be about 200% slower.
It works very similarly to the iPhone app - which I hate. If I can’t use the old interface, I’m gonna be forced to switch apps. Please don’t make me switch. Don’t make the iPad app function as poorly as the iPhone app. I need speed, ease of use and lots of functionality that works well on my iPad. Not my iPhone, but my iPad.
I also can’t edit any of my saved files in Canva as I receive a compatibility error message. PLEASE FIX THIS!! PLEASE AT LEAST GIVE US THE OPTION OF USING THE OLDER VERSION. I HATE THE UPDATED IPAD VERSION. SERIOUSLY. HATE IT! I CAN’T EVEN USE IT, BECAUSE IT JUST SITS THERE FOREVER SPINNING, TRYING TO LOAD AND CAN’T. PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE US BACK THE OLD VERSION. PLEASE.
How about if you do away with the iPhone version and just use the old iPad app? That’s a great idea! Or make the iPhone a limited functionality (which, it essentially is). Please give me back the Canva I loved! I am extremely busy, carry my iPad with me everywhere I go and use Canva all the time. Please do something about this!
We hear you and we'd love to make things better for you, Lenny Pam. Our team is still in the works to improve the functionality of our app. The goal is to give everyone the best design experience, that is why you can be assured that we're continuously working on improving our services both on mobile and web, as we move forward. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding. ^QS
This app is so simple to use. There are a few quirky things. #1 Once I load a photo into the app from my album, you can’t remove it. #2 You can’t add multiple photos in a design or I haven’t figured it out. It’s a one photo per design app. I do love that they’ve now added the ability to add two different fonts in a design. #3 Doesn’t allow you to name designs. #4 it doesn’t allow me to save the different variations of my work. For example one of my insta posts was done with 3 different color backgrounds, B&W, and a faded effect. Each time I modify it, the work I wanted to keep is overwritten instead of it creating addt’l files with all variations. I now export before I make changes. It can challenging when you have 30+ social media accts for six companies. #5 I have to modify a design in order for it to save to ‘my designs’ as opposed to just selecting it and others to determine what I want to use. Overall, the app works great, it has so many options to make it happen. I use this app in addition to a few others in combination since you can’t photoshop in this app. I love anything that makes my life easy and Canva does that!!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Canva Pty Ltd
- 205.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Malay, Maltese, Mongolian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Canva
- In-App Purchases
- Canva Credit $1.99
- Canva Credit 5 Pack $5.99
- Canva Credit 2 Pack $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.