Share your contact information easily with nearby people by using your smartphone only.
It happens all the time: You meet someone new, business or social, and you decide to share contact details so you can get in touch again.
In most cases, this means:
• Trying to memorize the other person's email address or phone number.
• Looking for a pen and paper to write it all down.
• Asking the other person for their business card–hoping you don't misplace it!
With all the hassle involved in trading contact details, you'd think someone would have figured out a better way to do it by now, wouldn't you? We thought the same thing and decided to do something about it. Introducing apploo – an app that lets you exchange contact details directly using your smartphone!
With apploo on your device, easily trade contact details with anyone who also has apploo installed. All you have to do is:
1. Launch apploo on your device.
2. Open the Nearby page and make sure the other person does the same!
3. Place both devices next to each other and wait for them to connect.
4. Tap the other person's profile on the Nearby page.
5. Confirm that you want to exchange contact details.
That’s it! You’re done! Now both of you have each other's contact details–phone numbers, email addresses, social media links, etc.
No Internet connection or additional hardware required, no QR codes scan, apploo on your phone trades contact details easily and elegantly!
Each time anyone on your contact list changes contact details, you are notified about the change. When you change your contact details, they are notified about it, too. So you remain connected at all times with everyone.
If you lose your smartphone or move to another smartphone, just install apploo on the new device and login to your personal apploo account. After a quick sync process, your new smartphone is up-to-date with all contact data at your fingertips.
Those are the current major features of apploo application but there are more in the pipeline.
- App Settings update
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, so easy to use
Used it a couple of times already. It's really easy to exchange contact details with people nearby!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.