Cam Video Playlist
By Vishal Chaudhry
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are looking to make a playlist from the videos captured with your device’s camera or otherwise saved into your photo library, then this app is for you.
- Create playlist from the videos in your photo library
- Play the selected videos in a continuous loop
- Ability to add multiple bookmarks to a video
- Make a quick playlist by selecting the videos and play them without saving into a playlist file
- Ability to listen to video's audio when the screen is locked
- Control commands from the lock screen
- Control commands from a compatible earphone's remote or connected bluetooth device's remote controls
- Support for Apple AV Adapter (TV Out/HDMI)
- AirPlay support with Apple TV
- Clean and easy to understand interface
How can the app be used?
- Organize the related video files into various playlist files so that they can be played together easily when showing to your friends and family
- If you need to play a single or multiple videos from your photo album in a continuous loop
You can download this app for free, which allows 3 videos per playlist without looping. This will allow you to try before you buy. If you like the app then you can make an In-App purchase to remove these restrictions.
Swipe left: Next video
Swipe right: Previous video
Two finger tap: Play/Pause
One finger tap: Full screen mode
For any issues or concerns, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.5.0
- Updated to support iOS 10
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 27, 2016
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vishal Chaudhry
- © Vishal Chaudhry
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unrestricted Playlists and Looping$1.99