If you are looking to make a playlist from the videos captured with your device’s camera or otherwise saved into your photo library, then this app is for you. (Note: Supported camera roll videos available locally on the device will be available and not the ones moved to iCloud).
- Create playlist from the videos in your photo library
- Ability to select videos from an album
- Play the selected videos in a continuous loop
- Ability to add multiple bookmarks to a video
- Ability to browse videos from a saved playlist in a separate tab/section
- Make a quick playlist by selecting the videos and play them without saving into a playlist file
- Ability to listen to video's audio when the screen is locked
- Control commands from the lock screen
- Control commands from a compatible earphone's remote or connected bluetooth device's remote controls
- Support for Apple AV Adapter (TV Out/HDMI)
- AirPlay support with Apple TV
- Clean and easy to understand interface
How can the app be used?
- Organize the related video files into various playlist files so that they can be played together easily when showing to your friends and family
- If you need to play a single or multiple videos from your photo album in a continuous loop
You can download this app for free, which allows 3 videos per playlist without looping. This will allow you to try before you buy. If you like the app then you can make an In-App purchase to remove these restrictions.
Swipe left: Next video
Swipe right: Previous video
Two finger tap: Play/Pause
One finger tap: Full screen mode
For any issues or concerns, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Added: Ability to browse videos from a saved playlist in a separate tab/section
Ratings and Reviews
Only capable of short playlists
The app works well for what I use it for, except that it doesn’t. I was delighted to find an app that would actually let me place my camera roll videos in a playlist, but I was very, VERY disappointed to find that unless I actually PURCHASED the upgrade.... then I could only play 3 videos on a playlist. Which is too few, I think.
The developers are only trying to make money.
So frustrating to live in a world where you have to pay for Every. Single. Thing. EVER.
In my opinion, you should at least be able to put 5 videos in a playlist before you have to upgrade.
Sorry, 3 is not a playlist.
Dear Princess, I am the developer of the app. You may not be aware that the App Store mostly serves as a platform for third party developers to sell the apps that they make and not all apps are provided by Apple, although intermediary charges are involved on per sale basis. The app is given away free initially (with limitations) so that one can get an idea about the app before making a payment. If you really like the app and cannot afford the price, please write to me at email@example.com for further discussion. Thanks.
- Vishal Chaudhry
- 9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vishal Chaudhry
- In-App Purchases
- Unrestricted Playlists and Looping $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.