Extreme Landings Pro
By RORTOS SRL
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take full control.
Test your piloting skills and handle the most critical flight conditions known to man.
Cope with emergencies and incidents inspired by real life scenarios in a climactic adrenaline rush.
Start each engine individually, navigate between the equipment dashboard panels and be ready to solve over 5,000 possible situations in order to reach the highest pilot ranking.
The simulator includes 36 missions to accomplish, 216 challenges to pass, cartography and worldwide navigation with over 500 accurate airports replicas as well as real time weather conditions.
- 36 missions
- 216 challenges 6 of which in global competitions
- 20 HD airports
- Fast landing mode with global competition and 5 fault levels.
- Instrument Landing System, ILS
- Speed autopilot, Route, Altitude and Vertical speed - Primary Flight Display
- Navigation Display
- Weather Radar for managing Microburst, Ice and wind
- Advanced engine system with ignition, faults and fire safety
- Fuel management with weight balancing, Jettison and real consumption
- Landing gears management with manual unlocking system
- Full control of the rudder, flaps, reversers and spoilers
- APU management
- Worldwide navigation with 548 airports and 1107 usable runways, real or customizable weather conditions
- Cartography with over 8000 waypoints (VOR, NDB, TACAN, DME, GPS, FIX)
- Automatic Flight Planning Configuration
- Cinema replay system
- 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation
- SRTM30 Plus real terrestrial elevation
- MODIS VCF real coastline
- OpenWeatherMap real-time weather conditions
What's New in Version 3.4.1
New aircraft: R-NB57
Mid-size, narrow-body twin-engine jet airliner.
Great game! As a pilot, I would love to see less follow the route, soft land, miss obstacle and see more real flying situations. I love IFR and really wish there were MANY levels of flying, landing, missed approaches, holding patterns over VOR's, ILS CAT I, II, III landings with real auto pilot, ILS and glide slope capture, STARs, SIDs with real weather minimums and situations that were real. I also think the play back of your landing could have more detail, like what the instruments look like when landing, voice calls for altitude and so on. The game is really cool but needs so much more IFR help. Passenger management, terminal ops, other traffic in flight and in the pattern, realistic calls for heading, FLT levels, speed, hand off from clearance, ground, tower, departure, ARTCC, approach, real taxing, run up checks! I play virtual land over and over and over wishing all this was possible. Real VFR and IFR flight planning and flights would be great! All in all more realistic situations, flights, take offs, landing, ILS with CATEGORIES, and realistic autopilot. Love it, keep the updates coming!
Can you please make the roll out on landing more realistic. Most planes don't stop within 50 feet after touchdown.
Excellent BUT beware...
...of upgrading from the original version to PRO. You'll lose all your previous flying records/accomplishments and become a Trainee. The graphics in PRO are slightly better although the airports themselves remain poor graphics wise.
This version remains five star but if you have been flying the original version this is not worth the cost.
This game Is so amazing you can fly anywhere we're in the world and the land my look bad but it's the plane that counts you feel like your a real pilot. But it could use online or be on console because it eats up all my battery and the world can get boring.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 28, 2017
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 989 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: RORTOS SRL
- © (c) 2014 - 2017 RORTOS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.