Eddy Cloud Music Player & Streamer Pro - create personal streaming service and put multiple cloud drives into one
By Capable Bits
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet Eddy Cloud. It allows you to create a personal streaming service with Dropbox, GoogleDrive, Box, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk, SoundCloud and even your personal WebDAV server.
Eddy collects multiple cloud drives in one music library automatically. Just connect your current cloud drive: Dropbox, GoogleDrive, Yandex.Disk, OneDrive, Box and even WebDAV server - and all the audio and video tracks (only sound stream) will be added in a sec.
BTW, you may connect as many accounts of each cloud drive as you need. 20 OneDrive storages? Not a problem! And you will have an access to the music on each account of each cloud drive from ONE library. Eddy really unites your music!
Ok, now you are ready to learn about some features:
(◔ ◡ ◔) SUPPORTED CLOUDS
- iPhone/iPad internal library
- Google Drive
(◔ ◡ ◔) PLAY FEATURES
- Formats: mp3, aac, m4a, wav, aiff, m4r
- Repeat and shuffle
- Sleep timer
- Create multiple audio bookmarks
- Playback speed control
(◔ ◡ ◔) TRACKS MANAGEMENT
- Download manager: gets your favorite songs, albums, artists, playlists for OFFLINE playback
- File manager: copies, moves, renames and transfers files between ALL the cloud storages
- Create playlists from music in cloud storages and SoundCloud
- Organize tracks in your playlists
(◔ ◡ ◔) SYNC
- All the tracks from your cloud storages will be added automatically to the Music Library
- Eddy identifies the info about the tracks and groups them by albums and artists
- High quality album art supported
(◔ ◡ ◔) SEARCH
- No more Hide-and-seek: easily find your favorite albums, artists, tracks in your cloud library with Smart Search.
* Please note that the app can not play drm protected files purchased on iTunes Store.
** Google Music service is not supported.
What's New in Version 2.3
Woohoo! New update is here to impress you!
We have tons amazing news for you guys, just check them out:
- Ta-da-m! FLAC support is here! Yep, you've heard it right - Hi-Fi audio is at your service right in your favorite music player (Eddy Cloud, of course) and it works with all supported cloud drives as well as with File Manager, so now your favorite tracks in quality that you deserve are always with you. We're working on adding more formats.
- Please welcome MEGA drive to our family. FIFTY GIGS of FREE storage for your audio files including FLAC or audio in your videos. It's really awesome, just test it.
- Genres. Our Magic Music Library now makes it even easier for you to find needed song in right time. With genres autodetection feature just select your beloved tracks.
- Wi-Fi Drive is here. "Meh...", you may think, but this feature is really cool. Forget about iTunes to upload (or download) new tracks for offline mode, just type in IP address in your browser and whoa la - your personal iTunes! Don't thank us. (just kidding, of course, say hi in reviews for this app)
- We're ready to do unbelievable things for you guys. And we've done it again - time is stopped for you while you are not using Eddy Cloud: Recently played tracks and Position inside the tracks now work in Eddy. So just hit the pause button and come back to the same place on the track. Perfect for audiobooks.
And as usual, we've fixed a lot of bugs, including sorting in Music Library and tags for tracks. Thank you for using Eddy Cloud, thanks to you it becomes better and better with every update.
Stay with us - HUGE update for Eddy Cloud is on its way. BTW we really appreciate your feedback in reviews, so keep in touch!
Was good but has declined
First of all, I've had this app for maybe a year now, and I got it when it was free for a limited time. I decided to try it because I wanted to find an app that could allow me to play music offline, yet at the same time not have a limited library of music. Therefore this app was perfect, since it allows you to find music from sound cloud, and download it for offline play. I enjoyed using this app for about 6 months, until it got hit by an update. The update for some reason made you unable to download individual songs, and you could only add new songs to your offline playlist if you redownloaded the whole playlist. This was kind of annoying, but I lived with it for another 4-5 months. But now, the most recent update has crippled this app. This update now prevents you from downloading anything for offline mode because of some weird bug that prevents downloading. The downloads just never finish and disappear from the upload section. I have tried and tried to get this to work, but to no avail. I have a decent amount of songs already on the app which I can listen to offline, but I wish to add more. I suggest waiting to spend your money on this app until the bug is fixed, because when it works again, it is definitely worth the money.
PAY FOR THIS APP
I think there's an expectation that apps just kind of show up. Ex "well of course facebook can store all my photos for free & it looks nice & functions b/c they love me so much." They can do that because the little app ain't the product, you are. These things cost real money and time to produce and if somebody isn't a facebook they need to get paid. Eddy is an absolutely amazing tool. The number of integrations is staggering, their offline downloading (i.e. Download a folder of music from Google drive) is super way to use and you can see download progress and all that good stuff. It's simply a joy to use and it's evident that the team really cares about making this product great. Pay for this. We have to support & encourage who make tools as valuable as this one!
Fit in well as a secondary music player
I use iOS music app for my normal collections and songs, but I need a separate player for some dramas or audio books which I don't want to be mixed with my normal music library, and also with a easy way to transfer files or even stream files. Eddy is the right fit for my needs. Sleek player that does a good job as a music player, and with syncing feature for most cloud. And added in the new version, the ability to transfer file right in the browser just make it even more convenient to use. I've used eddy for quite long time and I feel ashamed to write a review so late.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 27, 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 24.4 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian
- Seller: Capablebits Inc.
- © CapableBits
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.