Eddy Cloud Music Player & Streamer
By Capable Bits
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Meet Eddy Cloud. It allows you to create a personal streaming service with Dropbox, GoogleDrive, Box, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk, SoundCloud and even your personal WebDAV server.
Eddy collects multiple cloud drives in one music library automatically. Just connect your current cloud drive: Dropbox, GoogleDrive, Yandex.Disk, OneDrive, Box and even WebDAV server - and all the audio and video tracks (only sound stream) will be added in a sec.
BTW, you may connect as many accounts of each cloud drive as you need. 20 OneDrive storages? Not a problem! And you will have an access to the music on each account of each cloud drive from ONE library. Eddy really unites your music!
Ok, now you are ready to learn about some features:
(◔ ◡ ◔) SUPPORTED CLOUDS
- iPhone/iPad internal library
- Google Drive
(◔ ◡ ◔) PLAY FEATURES
- Formats: mp3, aac, m4a, wav, aiff, m4r
- Repeat and shuffle
- Sleep timer
- Create multiple audio bookmarks
- Playback speed control
(◔ ◡ ◔) TRACKS MANAGEMENT
- Download manager: gets your favorite songs, albums, artists, playlists for OFFLINE playback from the connected cloud drives
- File manager: copies, moves, renames and transfers files between ALL the cloud storages
- Create playlists from music in cloud storages and SoundCloud
- Organize tracks in your playlists
(◔ ◡ ◔) SYNC
- All the tracks from your cloud storages will be added automatically to the Music Library
- Eddy identifies the info about the tracks and groups them by albums and artists
- High quality album art supported
(◔ ◡ ◔) SEARCH
- No more Hide-and-seek: easily find your favorite albums, artists, tracks in your cloud library with Smart Search.
* Please note that the app can not play drm protected files purchased on iTunes Store.
** Google Music service is not supported.
What's New in Version 2.6
Some interface improvements
Eddy still works with local iTunes files
Seems that Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive all stopped allowing Eddy to access files from those services.
However, Eddy still works with files that are local to your device in the iTunes library.
The Eddy player is better for listening to audiobooks than the built in iTunes app, so at least there is some way to continue using Eddy.
You would think each update, it gets better. Instead, I lost everything previously without warning after the upgrade, and it took away features. You no longer can download and listen offline unless you upgrade to the pro version. They really should give a heads up before wiping everything. Read before upgrading and don't automatically upgrade until you get your stuff first. Time to find a different player.
App is horrible support is worse. Please don't waste your money.
I bought this app because it appeared to support playing music available via WebDAV connection. It also supported playlists. Unfortunately, once I paid for it I found it would not even play the music. I sent an email to support over a month ago and still haven't gotten a response.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 10, 2016
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 46.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian
- Seller: Capablebits Inc.
- © CapableBits
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud Player Pro$3.99
- Unlimited tracks in player queue$0.99
- Unlimited number of playlist$0.99
- Unlimited Cloud Drives$1.99