iLift:REMIX Audio Transcriber — Slow down music, change the key, and loop
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Play it with iPod – Learn it with iLift"
iLift:REMIX Audio Transcriber helps you transcribe and learn to play music from recordings.
It can change the speed, transpose to alternate keys, adjust fine tuning, loop sections of a song, display a waveform, rewind or fast forward like a tape player, play songs from other apps, and show metadata.
You can use it without reading complicated instructions, managing files, or understanding English; you can even operate it without looking at the screen (!).
Use your ears to learn jazz solos, fiddle tunes, math rock, indigenous music, classical pieces, Lady Gaga, ... Whatever grooves you, this app will help you develop your listening ability.
* * * FEATURES * * *
• Slow down to 25% of original speed and speed up to 200% without altering pitch
• Raise and lower key by up to 12 semitones in both directions
• Adjust fine tuning for out of tune recordings or instruments
• Adjust panning for recordings with instruments in one channel
• Loop sections or the entire song
• Save sections for later
• Train in multiple keys / transpositions automatically
• See and scroll waveform of song
• Rewind and fast forward like a tape player
• View metadata (Title, Artist, Album, etc...) without truncation
• Play songs from the Music / iPod app
• Play songs from Dropbox, Mail, Airdrop, and other apps
• Play songs from iTunes File Sharing / Drag and Drop
• Play MP3, Unprotected AAC / M4A, AIFF, and WAV files
• Stream songs via AirPlay
• No complicated instructions
• No file management required: works with any song in the Music / iPod app
• Universal app for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* * * SUPPORT/FEEDBACK * * *
From within the app, it's under '?' > Send Feedback
* * * TWO FLAVOURS * * *
iLift Audio Transcriber comes in two flavours - iLift:REMIX and iLift:PLAY. Both of them have similar features and share the same look and feel.
Use iLift:REMIX to change the speed, key, or tuning of the song; it has high quality sound adjustments.
Use iLift:PLAY when you want to work with playlists. It’s like a remote control for the Music / iPod app, so you can start playing there and finish here!
Both will come in handy.
* * * QUOTES * * *
"Use it daily. Favorite music app."
"This is an ingeniously simple and intuitive app which handles the tasks of slowing down, looping or transposing music very well. It took me about 1 minute to understand all its features without any need for a manual."
"this app keeps me on my A game. I have all of the songs we play on my iPod […] I load it up on this bad boy and work it out until I land it. I love this app and it will always be on page one"
"allows me to spend the least amount of time touching my iPad and the most time actually picking up notes and wrtiting them down on my sheet. I'm already transcribing my third song and it's really quite fun"
"I'm a guitar teacher and this app is fantastic for my lessons."
"Very easy to use. I play bass and just learned a song with this app. I was able to do everything with one hand and keep the other on my instrument."
"Using to practice songs in my vocal range. Have a whole new selection now."
"It's obvious this app was designed by a musician who needed a better music player for learning and practicing songs."
"Been a huge fan of the product for years, using it myself for practice and for teaching/coaching kid rock bands (esp when songs are in a different key)."
"Beautiful and very comfortable interface. The app is very simple and allows you to do with eye gestures what other applications are making it more complicated."
"If you're a musician who uses an iPhone or iPad to learn songs, then you will love this app. If you hate music players with cluttered up, busy screens and tiny little control buttons, you will love this app."
"excellent program, at a good price and so simple to use, just what was needed for the iPad, now I can transcribe my music anywhere without being tied to a computer"
What's New in Version 2.6.4
• Bug fixes
It's a pretty good app and it's worth the price but I don't know how to delete a song that I made and I don't know how to save it and there are no instructions or anything and I have no idea what I'm doing so if you could change that it would be a great help
Love it! But
Will you guys ever make it available to stream from apple music onto this device?
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 09, 2015
- Version: 2.6.4
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Rosano Coutinho
- © Rosano Coutinho
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.