By SQUARE ENIX INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** 80% OFF for a limited time! ***
BECOME THE ULTIMATE SILENT ASSASSIN
Step into the shoes of Agent 47 in Hitman: Sniper and discover the most compelling sniper experience on mobile.
TACTICAL MISSIONS IN MONTENEGRO
Hone your strategic skills and orchestrate the perfect assassination.
ACTION ZOMBIE CHALLENGE IN DEATH VALLEY
Prepare for non-stop action in a true test of your accuracy and speed of execution.
MORE THAN 150 MISSIONS AND 11 DIFFERENT CONTRACTS
Improve your strategy for the perfect assassination as you uncover secrets and subterfuges.
17 UNIQUE WEAPONS
Eliminate targets, collect weapon parts and complete blueprints to unlock the most powerful rifles.
COMPETE AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS TO DOMINATE THE LEADERBOARD
Boost your score and climb up the ranks to become the world's finest silent assassin.
Hitman: Sniper is memory intensive. Devices such as iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPhone 4S and iPod Touch 5th Generation will suffer from occasional dips in performance and will not support Everyplay.
What's New in Version 2.1.5
Krug is celebrating the Chinese New Year with fireworks, pyrotechnics and explosions. Embrace the new DRAGUN rifle and purge your enemies by fire!
- Chinese New Year themed EVERYTHING!
- Collect your daily red envelope for additional rewards!
- New music and costumes for all targets
- A LIMITED EDITION sniper rifle with unique abilities: THE DRAGUN
- Incendiary rounds set the world on fire.
- Fireworks lure guests outside the mansion.
- Manipulate the scene with sticky land mines!
Let me start off by saying I like this game a lot. Challenging but easy to pick up and it isn't a cash grab game. That being said, there are some things that would make this a 10 star game. Seeing all these holiday updates and no real content update is frustrating.
1. After you complete all missions, the target should be random instead of the same target over and over again (Krug). That makes the game virtually unplayable after you complete all missions.
2. The obvious, more maps
3. A target practice map where you can test out your new guns and abilities. Static and moving targets.
4. The patterns of the targets, guards and witnesses should change every chapter.
5. Utilize the two smaller buildings by placing guards and targets there.
6. Two pools and a hot tub but nobody in them??
7. I'd like to know more about the targets, even the rogue agent. How about a story tab?
8. Multiplayer. Friends can work with you or against you.
9. Extended extraction time ability.
10. It would be nice to be able to reset your progress so you can play all missions again with your new guns.
DOES NOT REGISTER EXPLOSIVE KILLS
I've seen a couple reviews with this issue, please fix. Is a 5 star game but currently broken. Chapter 3 mission 20/20 get 10 explosive kills, cannot be completed the game won't register even tho it says I have 10 explosive kills in the stats column after the 'failed' mission it says 0/10 for the mission itself. Frustrating. I don't want to skip the mission I want it to work properly please. And also, you're out of your minds making guns in the game that cost real money, $25 for a digital gun in a game?!!!! Someone is detached from reality that makes the prices. It's disgusting that I even see that as an option in the gun menu. Yes, disgusting. Can't you just be normal and make it in game currency I mean what the hell I can upgrade a gun with money in the game but I can't buy a gun?! You doofuses! 🤓
Good but frustrating
This game is very fun and I don't have anything bad to say about it other than how instead of putting time and effort into big updates that have things like new areas and new mission the developers put effort into updates that only change how the one area we have looks and then they add a new gun that cost actual money instead of the in game currency. I would give 5 stars if we got real updates not this bs
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 18, 2017
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 1.08 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: SQUARE ENIX Ltd
- Hitman: Sniper © 2014 IO Interactive A/S. Published by Square Enix Ltd. Hitman, Hitman: Sniper, the Hitman logo, Square Enix, & Square Enix logo are trademarks of the Square Enix Group of Companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Largo Sniper Rifle$0.99
- Aria Sniper Rifle$9.99
- Brutus Sniper Rifle$5.99
- The Merry Maker Rifle$14.99
- Aria - Gold Rifle$24.99
- Jaeger Sniper Rifle$24.99
- Small Blood Money Pack$1.99
- Medium Blood Money Pack$5.99