- LINE Dictionary, an English-Indonesian, a Chinese-English, and English-Thai free online dictionary powered by LINE!
- Contains reliable and rich contents
English-Indonesian: 200,000 headwords, 7,000,000 example sentences, 50,000
audio files of native pronunciation
Chinese-English: 3,000,000 headwords, 150,000 example sentences with Collins
English-Thai: Combining Oxford River Books English-Thai, and SE-EDUCATION Thai-English dictionary to bring you the best free dictionary available.
- It is more than just a dictionary and comes up with more functions without advertisement!!
- Chinese-English, English-Chinese
- English-Indonesian, Indonesian-English
- English-Thai, Thai-English
Download this app now and feel the new learning experience. You’ll feel that you’re being tutored by your own private teacher at anytime and anywhere. You can even become a language professional!
The database of LINE Dictionary is reversible and equipped with example sentences, word derivatives, idioms, and synonym-antonym. LINE Dictionary still offers many useful functions such as:
- Today’s Expression and Today’s Quote
- Chinese-English Sentence parser
- English-Indonesian Translator
- English-Indonesian User translation and evaluation
- Thai-English Pronunciation search
- Audio pronunciation on each feature
- “Word Card” or word favorite list
You can directly share your language learning experience with your friends in Facebook, Twitter, or LINE Messenger through this app. Don’t worry about ads that will hinder your learning process. This app is designed without advertisement space for your usage convenience.
Download this application now, and master your language skill with us!!
LINE Dictionary is available on PC version too!
visit here : www.linedict.com
-Translator replacement (papago.naver.com/)
Ratings and Reviews
A Treasure of a tool! Five stars!
After using Line for two weeks, I realized it is an amazing help when I am studying a lesson in simplified Mandarin Chinese: if I am not sure of what I heard or what I am reading, I can either use the microphone (with Chinese activated on my keyboard, of course) or hand-write the characters, and the app analyzes the sentence as it heard it or as you wrote it, then you tap “Analyze” and it gives you the pinyin AND the English translation. If I keep the phone a bit away from the sound source, it captures the sound a little better. I rarely have to do it more than once. Next step would be to try the app in a conversation with a Chinese Mandarin-speaking person. I bet it would work very well, as long as both speakers have a little patience to let the app analyze what is being said. It only takes a few seconds per sentence. The app accepts up to 500 characters at a time, which is a lot. This app is an astonishingly excellent tool, and I use it together with Pleco (Pleco gives me the stroke order of any word I need to study). A HUGE THANKS TO THE GIFTED DEVELOPER(S) OF THIS APP!
Great daily Chinese practice
The “daily Chinese” is my favorite learning feature of this app. It’s a spoken dialogue between two people talking about day to day and work situations. It has the mandarin, pinyin and translation as well.
I’m so glad they recently changed the male speaker to someone who speaks a little slower, it makes it much easier to understand. Thanks!
I love it.
A minute of usage and I'm in love already.
- NAVER Corp.
- 10.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © Naver Corp. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.