iSVU is a mobile app developed by the Society for Vascular Ultrasound (SVU) to provide clear and concise summaries of the latest SVU Performance Guidelines and Position Papers.
Each guideline summary includes key information, reference tables, normal image sequences, and pathology figures that are quick and easy to look up. They can also serve as a teaching tool in an educational setting. Three vascular calculators are included to complement the guidelines. The app also provides links to videos that demonstrate the imaging protocols in various sections.
Please note that iSVU requires iOS 7.0 or higher.
All the latest professional performance Guidelines in PDF format that you can review, download, and print are included in the Library for rapid access.
Included guideline summaries:
• SVU Cerebrovascular Guidelines
• SVU Peripheral Arterial Guidelines
• SVU Peripheral Venous Guidelines
• SVU Visceral Guidelines
Included Vascular Ultrasound calculators:
• Carotid Stenosis (SRU Consensus Conference)
• Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
• Renal Aortic Ratio (RAR)
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I purchased this app for help in vascular scanning. I watched the videos and there are so many wrongs in the video. I don't know if the techs demonstrating are either nervous or reading off of cue cards. There's a LEA video the tech says "adjust DGC" also, when they are at one area of interested and complete it they will go back and say "I forgot to mention" but you should have mentioned it while you were at the location of interest. Haven't studied the whole app yet, but so far I kinda regret spending the 7$.
Wonderful app for Clinical Practice
I use this app regularly as it houses the guidelines and criteria for all vascular studies. Pathology images and videos are also provided. Thanks SVU, Buy Today!
- Society for Vascular Ultrasound
- 12.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © Society for Vascular Ultrasound. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.