This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
P.S: Start from Level 7, there a character with "two dots" that allow you to use it's twice. Find the correct path to avoid the blocking from the character.
*Featured by Apple Best New Games*
--- Review By ---
"Leg•end•a•ry is an incredibly satisfying and stimulating puzzle game that is all about numbers." AppAdvice - 4.5/5
"It looks sharp, with an intriguing design. Simple to grasp but become increasingly complex as you move through the game." Pocket Gamer - 7/10
Simple and yet complex. Leg•end•dar•y is a grid-based puzzle game based on numbers. Discover the adventure of Leg•end•dar•y and carve out your legendary path through numbers.
How To Play
- Each level come with a number along with characters on the board
- Press the character & sum of all it's numbers
- Fill all the board for win
- Boss mode on every chapter
- Clear the board with basic math skill
- Unlock different character
- Discover the adventure
- No in-app purchases and no ads
Designed for both iPhone and iPad with support for Retina Display
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Optimised for iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
- App Preview for iPhone6 & Improvement
- Snow edition
Thanks for playing :D Happy holidays!
A lot of strengths
This game has a lot of strengths: high polish, fun theme that comes off as campy cool, and a very simple mechanic using addition to engage your brain without anything overly frustrating or tiring. When I first started playing, I was loving it.
It has some development needs, though:
1. As many have mentioned, there are little to no instructions. Most of it is self explanatory with a minute of trial/error/thought, except for the "using a number twice" mechanic. This is how it works: if a tile has two white dots in the corner, you have to use that tile twice. Three white dots, you have to use it three times. No white dots, you only get to use it once. It was very frustrating until I figured that out, and the little white dots don't stand out.
2. "Intro" screen every time you refresh a level. This just creates extra tapping for no reason.
3. The premise gets old. I did like the pathfinding/addition mechanic, but that is literally all it is. After 40 levels or so, I felt I'd done it. It would be good to mix it up, perhaps with a multiplier or trying to add to 5 four times rather than always adding to 10-16 twice. Would need testing, don't want to make it too obtuse and lose the simple charm.
All to say, some charm, some potential, lots of polish, but needs instructions and variety/progression.
The game makes sense until chapter 6 or 7. They introduce a mechanic that lets you use numbers twice. No explanation how that works though. You're supposed to continue that into the next chapter but...it doesn't seem to work, or there is an unexplained what you have to unlock it. Either way, don't buy this game.
Needs some work
Good concept, nice graphics. However the programming seems off, as if you don't solve the puzzle in the one way it was programmed to work-you lose. Also got the message that it wasn't optimized for the phone/software. Looking forward to the next version of this.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 30, 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 48.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: chew wen kang
- © squrce
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.