Screenshot Editor - annotate and enhance
By Mayank Sanganeria
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Add text to your screenshots. Customize background and text colors. Export to all sizes - 5", 4.7", 4" and 3.5" and hi-res iPad!
Automatically translate the text into many different languages on export.
In Pro, clean status bars, import custom fonts, access saved screenshots and add drop shadows.
This app is a great productivity tool for anyone dealing with screenshots: bloggers, developers, designers, students, publishers, writers, reviewers, testers.
The Pro version adds the following features:
- Add clean status bars to any screenshot
- Access Undo / Redo while making screenshots
- Import custom fonts to use while adding text to your screenshots
- Access saved screenshots
- Add Drop Shadow to your text
What's New in Version 3.0.9
• Since Apple allows us to upload just one set of screenshots, this app will now export just one set to make it easier to manage.
Please send any comments / feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Completely new UI!
• Create an account and save your screenshots on the cloud! Sync between devices!
• Choose languages tao automatically translate and export into!
Great app for App Store screenshots
This app is easy to use and offers a variety of options to create good app screenshots.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 07, 2016
- Version: 3.0.9
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Mayank Sanganeria
- © Mayank Sanganeria
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version$3.99