By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone or iPad to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your device, including Exchange and iCloud.
Google Calendar is integrated with Apple Health to track your workouts and mark Goals as done automatically.
What's New in Version 2.12
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Needs dynamic icon
I was really interested in switching from iOS calendar to Google calendar as my main app - but the fact that the icon has the number 31 always on it, is quite frustrating. I'm used to having the actual date (today's) like in iOS - and this is a known issue. Even if they had an icon instead of a number, it would solve some issues... please fix. I switched back to using iOS native. Thanks. (Many others have complained about this issue too.)
Fading feature is gone and it is buggy
1) I love the app although, the past schedules are not fading away like it used to. This has caused me some confusion and I hope it gets fixed soon!
2) I cam not able to access the calendar while I am in the phone with someone. I sometimes want to check my schedule immediately while I speak to people to make appointments. The app worked fine before the update but now it is not.
This has to be one of the most buggy apps I have ever installed.
I am compelled to use it because my job posts my daily tasks on Google Calendar.
I really like the functionality of going from calendar to maps to see where I am going. That is, if it does not crash or lock up.
Update Oct 2017: I have been running this on an iPhone 6+. This app still takes the cake for bugs and crashes. It works 100x better on an iPad, but for my iPhone, it is hopeless
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 14, 2017
- Version: 2.12
- Size: 127 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.