Selected App Store EDITORS’ CHOICE, Dawn of Titans showcases the BEST graphics on mobile!
Battle COLOSSAL TITANS and THOUSANDS OF WARRIORS in monumental wars, all under your CONTROL.
CAPTURE enemy lands, grow your ARMY, and come to FIGHT, because in Dawn of Titans you either GO BIG or you GO HOME!
Join your friends and PLAY FOR FREE! In the most massive ACTION-STRATEGY game on mobile!
Dawn of Titans begins a new era for Action Strategy, with console-quality graphics and ultra-addictive gameplay.
· Build your kingdom and fight enemies in a stunning 3D fantasy world.
Dominate with Massive Titans
· Equip colossal warriors with powerful gear and lead them into epic PvP battles.
Real-Time Battle Control
· Go to war with thousands of troops, all under your direct control.
Nonstop Events & Campaigns
· Remember to check back for daily quests, unique campaigns, and alliance events.
Forge an Unstoppable Alliance
· Unite with friends to strategize in real-time MMO chat and dominate other kingdoms.
Build the Ultimate Kingdom
· Clash against the masses, to capture land and rise up the world ranks.
Data connection required to play.
Dawn of Titans is published by NaturalMotion Games
The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency.
The game will request access to Photos for purposes of Customer Service support. If you do not grant that permission, you will not be able to send us screenshots to help resolve any issues you might encounter.
This update includes:
• Exciting new content for our upcoming 2nd Anniversary and Holiday events
• Indicators to let you know when your Garrison is shielded or under attack
• The speed and frequency of Omega Summoning spells, cast by defending Greek Gods, has been improved
• A fresh coat of paint for a number of in-game icons
• Bug fixes and improvements
See you on the battlefield!
Ratings and Reviews
Picture the Total War series, but with a killer twist—giants who can join our normal-size troops on the battlefield. Simple controls and seriously great graphics make every clash a spectacle we can’t turn away from. And sending dozens of enemies flying with a sweep of our titan’s axe thrills us every time.
Great game... if you have $100 a week to sink in to it!
Great game! Very addictive but not very fair-it’s hard to be competitive unless you spend some serious money! Starting out is easy enough and leveling up initially is easy, but once you get into the higher castle/titan levels, it takes exponentially more time to upgrade! “All good things come to those who wait”. ... or if you have the cash, you can buy your self better relics, Titans, etc.. I still love the game, I’ve been playing for about 3 years now and globally I think I’m in the top 12,000 players. One of my favorite features is the weekly events! In these events the goal is to collect “souls”, certain Titans can boost the amount of souls you win with each victory, and in each event there are “soul boost relics” that really boost the amount of souls you can win. In the event there are “milestone awards”, some of which are soul boost relics. I have NEVER finished a single event and I play for hours a day. I recently conducted an experiment on this. You see-you can purchase “gems” and with these gems you can get Titans, relics, and soul boost relics. So I spent $75 on gems and got about 20 something soul boost relics... and I STILL haven’t finished the event! Basically, starting out is fun, entertaining, etc. but if you want to compete with the big guys and win the best awards, be ready to spend about $75 a week!
Really good, but needs more PvP
The game itself is already really great as it is. The gameplay is very tactical and makes you think, the titan concept is quite unique and fun, and although you get bombarded with advertisements to buy gems and premium items, you don’t need to buy them to succeed in the game as long as you know the game mechanics and you are able to apply both basic and advanced tactics. This game really is the thinking man’s action game.
My one complaint (and the reason why this is 4 stars instead of 5) is because there is very little PvP. Although you do attack many people’s castles, the defenders of the castles are computer-led, rather than player-led. I have been talking about this issue with some of my friends on the game, and we have a few suggestions to the game developers on how to make the game incorporate more PvP. Our first idea is to incorporate team invasions, where more than one player fights more than one player on the same battlefield, and the commanders of each team must work together in order to achieve victory. Another idea we came up with are tournaments, both individual and team tournaments (using the team invasion idea that I have previously outlined), where there are brackets of single elimination battles, and the top 4 commanders/teams get rewards.
- NaturalMotion Games Limited
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © (2015-2018) NaturalMotion Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Sack of Gems $19.99
- Pouch of Gems $9.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.