“A charming 2D sidescroller” - GameNGuide
“Horse racing is for fools. Yak racing is where it’s at.” - GameZBo
“…a bizarre but highly entertaining new racing game.” - AppAdvice
Race yaks across perilous mountains at break-neck speeds!
Inspired by traditional Tibetan yak racing, Yak Dash: Horns of Glory is an exciting 2D side-scrolling racer that tests reaction time, skill, and bravado. Experience 17 levels in four treacherous mountain ranges. Complete each level as fast as possible by smashing obstacles, leaping chasms and discovering shortcuts along the way.
- Race your way through grassland, icy tundra, dangerous desert and perilous volcanic terrain.
- Beat mountain flagbearers to gain medals and unlock progressively more challenging routes.
- Challenge the world to climb the global leaderboards.
- Collect apples to help you dash your way through hazards.
- Earn yak coins to customise your yak and rider, and make them stand out from the herd.
- Flip your way to glory - perform crazy back and front flips for extra speed boosts.
Optimised for iPhone 5 +, iPad 2 +, and iOS 7.0.1 +.
Yak Dash: Horns of Glory is a product of the GamesLab South West programme, funded by the European Regional Development Fund, supported by the Government’s Regional Growth Fund, and led by Creative England.
Thanks for your patience with the online mode.
This release should fix any outstanding online compatibility issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Great art, poor controls
Just doesn't feel good to flip and the dash move doesn't seem to actually speed you up plus it feels like you slow at the beginning of animation.
PLAY W/ ONLINE PLAYERS
This game has great potential but whenever I try to do the online playing it doesn't work it only allows me to play with the computer. Even when I have a perfect WiFi connection. This game also has a lot of bugs if you can get this fixed this game will be on the way to success. This game has a unique concept and hopefully it will be more appreciated after these bugs and glitches are fixed
DO NOT BUY!!
The second time you come back to play, it forgets the person you created. Then when you make a new one, the only thing it will let you change is the skin tone and the eyebrow color! Even the market won't do anything, you can't change anything! And when you play a level you have already played and get a better score on it, it won't remember anything. It's a complete waste of money and they need to fix that bug.
- Mutant Labs Ltd.
- 408.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Mutant Labs Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Coin Bucket $2.99
- Coin Stack $0.99
- Coin Chest $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.