By Shing Cheong Cheung
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
LongScreen is a simple app for combining multiple screenshots vertically or side-by-side automatically.
Here’s how it works:
• Take screenshots you want to combine, open the app and give it access to your camera roll.
• Tap and choose multiple screenshots from the gallery, choose your merge option, and you’re done! The LongScreen algorithms will analysis those screenshots and combine them together.
• The processed screenshot can be saved back to your Camera Roll, sent in Messages, copied to clipboard, posted to Facebook or Twitter, and more. You can also easily delete the original images that you no longer needed.
• Enhance your iOS workflows using x-callback-urls
What's New in Version 1.4.9
iPhone X compatibility update
Not working properly on iPhone X
This app was working great on iPhone 6s Plus. Now, it’s no longer stitching on iPhone X. Better try other apps now 😐
Great app for device mockups
Ignore one star reviews - this is NOT an image stitching app (like the app called Tailor which can stitch overlapping screenshots, such as a Messages sequence), but it is a FANTASTIC app if you have screenshots from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch and need to combine several of them on one vertical or horizontal grid, so that you have several to include in your website or documentation. You can google a full review by MacStories, which is how I found this great app.
First, you select the screenshots (the Order matters - the first selected, is the first in a row or column), and then just choose Merge (horizontally or vertically). Images are merged in the Order in which you selected them. You can only combine screenshots of one size in one image (for example, three iPhone 7/8 screenshots, or four Apple Watch screenshots), but you can’t mix and match, which is fine.
Unlike most other apps that simply combine several images, this one can also add a frame with a device mock-up, and these are very good and include all Apple devices (I have tried all three, phone 7 and X, iPad, and watch) and include both silver/white and space gray/black colors for device frames.
Early November ‘17 update added compatibility with iPhone X, which means the app not only supports iPhone X, but also includes two very good mockups of the new iPhone X in both colors.
Thank you! This app has served me well, saved me countless hours (the only other option would be doing this in photoshop) and let me include beautiful mockups with just a few taps in my blog posts and documentation - I hope the developer will continue to support it.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 1.4.9
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shing Cheong Cheung
- © 2014 Shing Cheong Cheung
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.