By Becky Higgins LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Imagine scrapbooking without scissors or adhesive or tools … or without having to print photos! Never before has scrapbooking been so easy, so fast, or so available in the palm of your hand! The Project Life® App takes simplicity to a whole new level.
Built-in templates and pre-designed artwork allow for scrapbook pages to come together in just minutes. Pull in your photos from your Camera Roll, Photo Stream, or Dropbox. There are hundreds of fantastic designer cards to choose from within the app and more being added on a monthly basis. Add some quick journaling notes and you’re done!
Don’t allow your memories to stay trapped on your device. The best part of this game-changing method of scrapbooking is seamlessly sharing completed pages with your friends and family - and of course getting those pages printed that you can enjoy actual, real scrapbooks! Follow @BeckyHigginsLLC on Instagram and Twitter for ongoing inspiration.
- import photos from Camera Roll, Photo Stream, or Dropbox
- zoom, crop, edit, rotate, and rearrange photos
- easy drag + drop photos and cards between spots
- zoom in and around your page for closer details
- adjust font style, size, color and more
- colored background options
- lots of page layout options
- a library of card designs and kits available
- corners can be rounded or square
- several 4x6 and 6x8 collage options
- use Speech-to-Text for fast journaling
- pages in progress automatically save to library
- completed pages and collages in one place
- view specific card designs for Project Life collections
- export, share, and print completed pages
What's New in Version 2.2
- February card kits and photo overlays
- bug fixes
like the folders
I like the folders in the pages sections. I hope that means that we'll soon be able to sort our kits in a similar manner. Goodness, that would be amazing. The other thing I keep asking for is for them to enable a way to enlarge the thumbnails or *something* so we can see our kits. I have 3/4, at least, of the kits, and i cannot see what they are. I'd get so much more done if I weren't constantly tapping on the kits to see what they were.
I really love this app, but am super bummed after losing all my content when I upgraded my phone. I had everything backed up in my iCloud like the FAQ states, but when I put the app on my new phone....it's all disappeared 😭. I'd also love a way to "wishlist" the kits I want to purchase in the future instead of having to scroll through them each time.
Purchased kits disappeared with iPhone upgrade
I'm super bummed. I have been waiting to work on some project life projects. I upgraded my iPhone 6 to iPhone 7+ and found most of not all of my purchased kits missing. I believe I only have the free content left. I have purchased at least 10, maybe 15-20 kits over the last year or two. I hope to get them back somehow.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 164 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Becky Higgins, LLC
- © Becky Higgins, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Capture Life Themed CardsFree
- Extra Layouts 1$0.99
- Celebrate Themed CardsFree
- Good Life 4x4 QuotesFree
- Extra Layouts 5$0.99
- Essential Overlays - BlackFree
- Extra Layouts 2$0.99
- Neutral CardsFree
- Essential Overlays - WhiteFree
- Teacher Appreciation Themed CardsFree