Manual Camera - Custom Exposure & Controls
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured in Apple's TV ads.
Have precise control over focus, exposure, ISO, shutter speed, white balance, and flash level, just by simply moving the slider while taking a photo or video.
Manual Camera gives you DSLR-like controls with an intuitive interface.
• RAW Photo Capture for iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPad Pro 9.7-inch.
• Realtime histogram
• Lock exposure, focus, WB
• Video formats, 24p, slo-mo support
• 4k, 60p on supported devices
• Audio level meter
• Photos and videos filters
• Live shutter speed preview / viewfinder mode
• Cinematic video stabilization
• Smooth focus while recording
• Photos and videos saved directly to camera roll
• Browse and delete right in the app
• Wide-Gamut Color Capture for iPhone 7, iPad Pro 9.7-inch
• Telephoto camera support for iPhone 7 Plus
• Shutter Speed
• White Balance
• Flash Level
Tap "Focus", "ISO, "Speed", or "WB" to lock the current value. Tap again to switch back to auto mode.
What's New in Version 1.9
- Support for iPhone 7 Plus dual camera. You can specifically select which camera to use.
- Videos default format settings.
- RAW Photo Capture for iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPad Pro 9.7-inch.
- Wide-Gamut Color Capture for iPhone 7, iPad Pro 9.7-inch
Simple and amazing
I love this app. Works very well. I have a few suggestions:
1. Add a zoomed function that will show a zoomed area closeup, for more precision.
2. Add a smooth zoom option to reduce jerky motion when using zoom scroll bar
3. Support for faster shutter over 1/1000, it seems to be able to only select high speeds on auto exposure settings
4. Multiple sliders on screen, zoom and ISO for example. The 2 options would be assignable
5. Time lapse function would be nice
Just some suggestions I've thought of whilst using this amazing app. Thank you 🌹
but I would add Wide Colour Gamut (P3) compatibility to further enhance the app.
I needed to be able to do rack focus during video recording, and this app does it beautifully. Even better, it doesn't compress the video, and allows you to select the resolution (up to 4K!) and fps, then saves it right to your camera roll. It also lets you manually adjust a million other settings, which I'm looking forward to utilizing. But the manual focus adjusting during video recording is what really made it worth the $2.99 for me. Very easy to use, very tempting to use all the time!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 23, 2016
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kenneth Kao
- © KendiTech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.