Immerse yourself in the dark world of fantasy and myth! Stormfall: Rise of Balur™ delivers epic battles in one of the most challenging and popular MMO strategy games available for iOS!
The empire of Stormfall has fallen, and rival warlords join the battle across the continent as an ancient evil rises once again. You have been chosen to defend and protect the lands of Darkshire, and lead your people and your army through these dark times and into the light.
For the first time, this popular free strategy game has been brought to mobile as a standalone, epic, multiplayer adventure, featuring groundbreaking graphics and genre-defining gameplay. Attack enemies, forge alliances and gather resources as you defend your castle from constant enemy attacks whilst simultaneously building and expanding your empire. Carefully plan your strategy and join clans in order to defeat rival leagues in this ultimate MMORPG.
NOTE: Stormfall: Rise of Balur™ is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use these items, please disable “in-app purchases” in your device's settings.
Stormfall: Rise of Balur allows you to subscribe to special Stormfall Passes. Stormfall Passes will automatically renew after the specified period unless otherwise cancelled.
The following Stormfall Passes are available:
• 1 Month Silver Stormfall Pass - $4.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 1 Month Silver Stormfall Pass with a FREE 1-Month Trial - $4.99 (First month is free, after that the Pass is automatically renewed each month for $4.99. Can be cancelled at any time during the Trial Period without charge)
• 3 Month Silver Stormfall Pass - $13.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 6 Month Silver Stormfall Pass - $25.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 12 Month Silver Stormfall Pass - $41.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 1 Month Gold Stormfall Pass - $14.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 3 Month Gold Stormfall Pass - $40.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 6 Month Gold Stormfall Pass - $74.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 12 Month Gold Stormfall Pass - $124.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 1 Month Diamond Stormfall Pass - $24.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 3 Month Diamond Stormfall Pass - $64.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 6 Month Diamond Stormfall Pass - $124.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 12 Month Diamond Stormfall Pass - $209.99 (Auto-renewable)
When purchasing a Stormfall Pass, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the time of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your current Stormfall Pass cannot be cancelled during the active period, however you can manage your Stormfall Pass and/or turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• FREE TO PLAY
• Available in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian
• Exceptional artwork, graphics and gameplay
• Recruit giant armies, raid endless castles and defend your empire
• Exciting PVP battles – pit your armies against other players from around the world, master strategy, diplomacy and join forces with great League to defeat your rivals.
• Popular MMORPG free to play with thousands of clans to join.
• Forge diplomatic and strategic alliances with millions of online players, from around the world, all in real time.
• Raid, attack and defend in order to defeat your enemies in ongoing battles and wars.
• Earn bonus rewards just for commanding your troops each day.
• Role playing game adventures and missions
NOTE! Stormfall: Rise of Balur™ is a standalone mobile game and is completely independent from the web and social Stormfall servers.
Please give us your feedback to help us make it even better!
Version 1.98 is ready. Look out for the following features coming soon:
- Sapphire Beacons. Turn your Beacons into Sapphire Beacons to let your League Members produce Sapphires there.
- League Attacks. Join forces with your League Members and launch cooperative attacks on rival Beacons or League Fortresses.
- New Building Levels. Upgrade Buildings to higher Levels and receive new Bonuses.
- Mass Resource Transfer. Instantly move multiple Resource Packs to your Storage Buildings.
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be good
After the last update the gameplay has gone down rapidly. We have nothing to look forward to do. This game has just got boring. We use to be able to build toward something. Now forts are gone. Beacons are gone. You have gone from active players to inactive in weeks. You can’t even fix the correct screen sizes, and blinking chat. Millions of dollars for developers to fix easy things. All Stormfall wants and cares about now is $$$.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the game with us. We are planning to add a number of improvements in the next updates based on the feedback we received from players. Hope that you will like the next updates!
All they care about is $$$
Don’t bother downloading it unless you are ready to spend A LOT of money.
There are players who spend thousands of dollars a month, and they can easily wipe out an ENTIRE LEAGUE of players who spend less than $30/month.
There was a great deal of player dissatisfaction after the November update. Plarium response in their online forum was condescending and dismissive.
And, rather than correcting the power imbalance, which would enable new league to grow and become powerful, the latest upgrade offers “battle insurance” for an additional $24/month. This “insurance” allows big spenders to revive a decent percentage of the troops they kill, making it even more difficult for leagues with new players to gain achievements.
And, lest anyone say that $24/month is not bad, that’s IN ADDITION TO the money one needs to spend for items to unlock upgrades to buildings and troops. That can easily run over $30/month.
And, the only feedback Plarium cares about is that from “VIP” players, who are an exclusive group picked from the group of players who spend the most on the game. They get a personal representative, special prizes, and announcements of what’s happening next. Everyone else is directed to the forum and ignored...
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We will consider and analyze it.
Latest update endless loop
After the latest update, the game thinks it’s not updated, so it sends me again to the App Store to update. This is very frustrating as I HAVE spent money on this game. Please fix this ! It seems I have issues of some sort after each update there is. And it seems more than just me are having this issue. (Tick tock, Christmas is around the corner and iTunes gift cards are always traded, people use these on other games if this one isn’t working) PLEASE FIX
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that you had issues with the last update. It takes some time for the AppStore to upload the files so the update may not be available right off the bat. I hope that you've already installed the update. If not, please contact our support team and we will investigate the reported case.
- Plarium Global Ltd
- 205.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Plarium Global Ltd, 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Satchel of Sapphires $9.99
- Ornate Chest of Sapphires $99.99
- Sack of Sapphires $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.