EASY BUDGET. Cut your expenses with Money Pro®!
Expense tracker, budget planner & account manager - all in one app to get your finances under control. Money Pro works great for personal & family expense tracking and even for business finance management.
Easy sync and iPhone/iPad versions combined in one app. Money Pro is the next generation of Money app (over 2 million downloads worldwide).
Simple and Secure
- widget for quick expense tracking on the go without launching the app
- quick and easy expense/income entries
- password & backups of your data
Income and Expense Tracker
- split transactions: split one payment to multiple categories
- search by amount, category, description, payee, cheque number etc.
- recurring expenses with custom periodicity
- calendar for scheduling expenses for the whole year ahead
- notifications & alerts for bills due
- tracking expenses with family members/partners and on cross-platform devices (PLUS or GOLD subscription required)
- multiple profiles for separate tracking of personal and business finances
- attachment of receipt (or any other) photos
- flexible structure of categories & subcategories with over 1,500 built-in icons
- custom periodicity: start your budget from any date
- visual indicators for budget spending
- transferring the leftover of the current period to the next budget period to limit your spending
- unique icons with your own photos
- easy management of unlimited number of accounts
- balance change history
- additional fields for organizing your records: payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses).
- import of bank statements (files: .ofx, .csv)
- online banking (GOLD subscription required)
- visualize where your money goes
- use filters to look deeper into your spending
- projected balance and trend charts will help in planning
- calculator and currency converter
- print and export to pdf, qif, csv formats
- multiple currencies & automatic update of exchange rates
- import data from CSV
- iCloud sync for iPhone, iPad, Mac
- support service & user guide (https://money.pro/guide/)
- 1 Month of PLUS: $1.99
- 6 Months of PLUS: $8.99
- 12 Months of PLUS: $11.99
- 1 Month of GOLD: $6.99
- 6 Months of GOLD: $29.99
- 12 Months of GOLD: $49.99
In all the countries (except the USA) actual charges will be converted to the local currency. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Terms & Privacy
Money Pro is a Universal app. Pay once and use it on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Now you can track your expenses on cross-platform devices and together with other users. Money Pro Sync is available with subscriptions PLUS or GOLD.
If you enjoy using Money Pro, we’d appreciate it if you took the time to leave us a review. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t subscribe to their Pro service until they fix this issue
Overall I really like how Money Pro’s user interface, and I purchased both the iOS and the Desktop version (a total of 4 devices). However, I have been experiencing issues after issues once I began subscribing their Pro service. First of all, I noticed that one of my devices occasionally will not see my Pro subscription (it keeps popping up the screen asking me to either restore or purchase the subscription). This goes on and off for a while, and I couldn’t figure out why this is happening. This happened again recently on my iPhone. Out of curiosity, I tried clicking on purchase this subscription button (as the “restore purchase” doesn’t work), I found out the hard way that I double paid the subscription.
I emailed their support, and the support rep asked me to pull the diagnostic data for them to view. However, I am unsure if the instructions are incorrect or if the UI has changed, but I couldn’t even locate the view where I can pull the diagnostic data.
At this stage, I am unsure if this is what I’ll continue to use. I’m currently waiting to hear back from their support.
Great, but needs some improvements
After looking at MANY tracking apps, I finally settled on Money Pro for $5 (to bypass Lite restrictions). It has a very modern interface, which also means some aspects are only intuitive after “being discovered”. When the interface is learned, it is very pleasing to use.
It also incorporates budgets, without being over-zealous. I used to only track expenses, now I need plan expenses and adjust spending behavior..
While this is the BEST personal-oriented money manager I have been able to find (with HomeBudget Sync also deserving mention), it is not perfect or quite feature-complete.
I hope some of the issues below can be addressed.
(-1 star), because
- It is missing some useful charts and burn-downs. For example, it’s not easy to see current expense per budget relative to the amount of time in the budget cycle.
- Can’t list all recurring payments without finding them in the calendar?!?
- No way to “budget savings” ie. record positive progress to a saving goals.
- Would like over-budget item coloring ring to indicate “how much over” (should not count true discretionary entries)
- No truly “discretionary” budget type. $0-budget item still a budget..
- Would like to see indicator of recurring autopay in transaction listing..
- Crashes occasionally when editing budgets (edit still saved) and does not appear to correctly “end edit” when switching operations.
- For recurring payments it would be nice to specify date without a time.
Perfect Expense Tracker
I used a popular Mac/iPhone budgeting app for years, but it increasingly got away from expense tracking. This is *exactly* the replacement I was looking for. Track expenses (and income and money transfers) by category. Add notes if you want to know who you paid and why. Set up recurring payments and reminders that bills are due. Track bank accounts and credit cards. Simple, intuitive, yet more flexible and powerful than it looks. If you take a day or two to get to know it and take the time to add in all your recurring expenses, most of the work is done. The sync function works beautifully; I use Money Pro on my iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and iMac. If you’re a gazillionaire tracking dozens of investment portfolios, maybe look elsewhere, but if you’re like me and you just want to keep track of all your bills and know what you’ve spent even if it hasn’t cleared your bank account, you’ve come to the right place.
- iBear LLC
- 183.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 iBear LLC
- In-App Purchases
- GOLD $6.99
- PLUS $11.99
- PLUS $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.