Twodoku puzzle contains 2 overlapping sudoku grids. The basic sudoku rules apply to each 9 x 9 grid.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
**** Twodoku features ****
- 5 difficulty levels
- Unlimited Mode generates random puzzles
- "Hint" auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Nice twist on the usual Sudoku
Always nice to find not-your-usual Sudoku. Overlapping boards force the use of inherently different logic.
Actually this is like a smaller version of the author's Samurai Sudoku with 5 overlapping boards. That anti-diagonal version is a real logic twister, one of my favorites, but I don't always have time to play a full game. This will be a great option for shorter games.
Note: the previous bug when using iPad in landscape mode has been fixed.
Latest update > fall 2016
My iPad will bring the game up in upright or landscape but in landscape the numbers don't work. You must have a bug you need to work out.
Love this sudoku
Twice the pleasure of regular sudoku with intuitive play action
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.