Yet It Moves (puzzle platformer)
By DeNA Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** TOP 10 iPad premium puzzle game in 16 countries, including Japan, Austria, and Brazil! ***
See how critics are raving about Yet It Moves!
Metacritic rating 84 out of 100!!
"...any experienced smartphone gamer will be immediately sold on this superb twist on physics gameplay. Yet It Moves could be the first sleeper hit of 2015."
"Yet It Moves is an easy recommendation for anyone who enjoys puzzle platformers."
"new idea for a platformer"
"Yet It Moves is a rewarding and dare I say "moving" experience for your iPhone and iPad."
Yet It Moves is the definitive version of the award-winning puzzle platformer now available on iPhone and iPad for the first time!
Tilt the world using intuitive touch controls to turn walls into floors, slides into platforms, and stacks of rocks into dangerous hazards.
Navigate through a colorful paper collage world and unlock new levels by solving puzzles.
* NO In-App Purchases, download now and play through all the levels!
- RUN, JUMP, AND SPIN THE WORLD! – Solve every puzzle by running, jumping, and tilting the world around using intuitive touch control.
- 2D PLATFORMER TURNED UPSIDE DOWN! – You’ve never seen a platformer like this before! Rotate the world to avoid obstacles and squeeze through tight spaces but don’t fall too far!
- EXPLORE COLORFUL WORLDS! – A multitude of vivid paper collage levels in four different environments are waiting to be explored.
- DAILY RUN LEADERBOARDS! – Compete against your friends every day to see who has the fastest times running through challenging levels.
- HIT GAME NOW ON MOBILE! – Available on iPhone and iPad for the first time.
Download Yet It Moves now and immerse yourself into a brand new puzzle experience on your iPhone or iPad.
Fantastic and very original puzzle-plat former
I played this game to death on Steam a few years ago, and every so often I play it again because it's so much fun. The iOS version is in no way inferior to the Steam one, but the controls are slightly different. Specifically, in the iOS version you have more control in that you can rotate the world by any amount, not just 90°. Also, time stands still while the world is rotating. This makes the game a little bit easier on iOS, but the difference isn't that great. This game is really a perfect fit for iOS because the controls are so simple. Despite this, the gameplay is extremely enjoyable and the beatbox music is really fun too. Apart from the gameplay, the game has a really nice atmosphere which makes for a very absorbing experience. I find this game extremely addictive in the best possible way, and I think you will too.
Perfect game for the iPad
Played this on the Mac, [Steam], and it was lots of fun - thought this would be a great iPad game… and here it is! [Should be editors choice!]
probably my favorite phone game so far
challenging but not impossible. simple graphics but beautiful and unique. and to top it off it's got enough levels to keep me busy for a week.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jan 29, 2015
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 101 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: DeNA Co., Ltd.
- © DeNA Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.