Join over a million people who save money with Saver — the most efficient finance tracker on the store.
Saver is an award-winning app that makes you smart at budgeting. It tracks your expenses, incomes, bills and savings within a simple, easy to use interface. You’ll see where your money actually goes and how much can be saved where you thought it was impossible.
Saver — spend less, live better.
• Ranked #1 Finance app worldwide
• Featured by Apple as App of the Week, New and Noteworthy, Top Grossing
• Best App Ever Awards, 2011
EXPERTS ON SAVER:
“Beautiful to look at and easy to use.” — Macworld
“Works fantastically well, close to the the much loved Tweetbot and Reeder.” — MacStories
“Gorgeous, simple, and well worth the price.” — Beautiful Pixels
“The most attractive and clever expense-tracking app I’ve seen.” — ShawnBlanc.net
“Adds a surprising amount of beauty to the boring task of tracking my expenses.” — iMore
“Functional and enjoyable to use. Our rating 5/5” — AppStorm
• Easy to use. No tutorial required
• Data input takes seconds
• Categories, tags, notes, photos
• Detailed financial history
• Budgets for chosen categories
• Goals for long-time savings and major purchases
• Doesn’t require access to your bank account
• Beautiful interactive charts
• Data import from Saver 1
• Powerful search
• Built-in calculator
• Passcode and Touch ID
• All major currencies
• Speaks 14 languages
EXTRA FEATURES (SAVER PRO):
• Unlimited incomes
• Editable categories, icons, colors
• Custom budget cycles
• Recurring entries
• Locations & Reminders
• Landscape charts
• Multi-currency with automatic conversion
• Backup and restore (iCloud Drive)
• Data export (pdf, csv)
• iCloud sync
Follow @saverapp on Twitter for news and updates. Visit saverapp.co/tips for Help.
• iOS 11 friendly
Note to Saver 1 users:
We feel your pain caused by Apple's brutal decision to block old Apps on iOS 11. If your old data is now trapped — please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
No income to balance this wasted expense
Waste of money unless you are going to subscribe to the pro version (which in my opinion would still be a waste of money). After the free trial of the pro version, you can’t add any income. What’s the point of a budget app with no income option?
I liked the design but I don’t think the controls are as intuitive as the designers think they are. For an app that is paid for, more direction would have helped me get more use out of the app quicker-but still not worth it. Find one of the dozen free apps that do the same thing but better.
1. The basic version allows up to 3 incomes per month. Go Pro if you need more. 2. There are two sections for two types of users on the store: Free and Paid. You are browsing the wrong one.
It’s a good app but the “snazzy” video should be more of a tutorial a lot of these apps cost money and should have at least a 4 minute vide or a length that would sufficiently show how to use the features a particular app has. Long press’s, swipes, scrolls adding etc should be taught to a consumer vs the consumer figuring these things out. Just my piece. Also it should show the percentage of my expense and not the percentage of all my expenses related to each other
Thanks! App Store 'promo videos' are meant to be marketing materials not tutorials. For help please visit saverapp.co/tips
Old Saver datas gone
I have an iPhone 7 which it has an old IOS, I had the old Saver and now it accidentally downloaded the IOS 11 which I had been avoiding to download because I don’t want to lose all the data in it. Now it’s all gone. How do I even retrieve it all now that I bought the new Saver app?? Ugh. This is a nightmare. I depend on my old saver a lot. I wasn’t planning on downloading new iOS til I get a new phone so I can manual copy my finance when I get a new phone.
The issue has nothing to do with the app. If Apple updated your phone and locked your data without your permission — please talk to them, instead of downvoting our app.
- Alex Solonsky
- 28.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Alex Solonsky
- In-App Purchases
- Saver Pro · Lifetime $49.99
- Saver Pro · 1 Month $4.99
- Saver Pro · Upgrade $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.