Laplace Resonator Synthesizer
By iceWorks, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Laplace is a physical-modeling synthesizer based on resonator synthesis that makes it easy to create bowed string, plucked string, blown pipe and metallic sounds.
* Click - Stiffness, Color, Decay, Damper Noise
* Noise - LPF, HPF, ENV
*Flavor, LPF, ENV, Pitch ENV
*Sine - Pitch, FM, ENV
* Inter-App Audio
You can stream live audio directly to other Inter-App Audio host applications.
You can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps. See http://audiob.us for more information.
* Ableton Link
Ableton Link is a new technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and Link-enabled iOS apps over a wireless network.
* CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI Input
* MIDI Controller Mapping with MIDI Learn mode
* External Midi sync
* 16 step sequencer - On/Off, Glide, Octave, Accent, Staccato
* Resizable Keyboard
You can change which octaves are shown by dragging on bottom of keyboard.
What's New in Version 1.3.3
- Added a monophonic mode button.
- Fixed a rendering issue on non-retina display devices.
- Some bug fixes and improvements.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iceWorks, Inc.
- © iceGear
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.