By j-apps GbR
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Psd2Xcode creates your Xcode Storyboard, LaunchImage and App-Icon in all needed sizes directly from one single Photoshop File. All changes made in the PSD are automatically updated in Xcode!
+ Let your Photoshop design become a fully functional iOS App in a few clicks!
+ @Designers: Build a working iOS Mockup without programming knowledge!
+ @Programmers: Build Universal Apps with ease!
+ Adobe & Apple finally working together again!
+ Style and build your iOS App in fast forward speed!
+ Get all iOS Layouts out of 1 Psd!
+ 1 Click = UI Design for all screen sizes!
+ The perfect timesaving iOS developer tool!
- Supports all iPhone and iPad generations in portrait and landscape
- App-Icon support
- LaunchImage support
- Generate with a UINavigationController
- Supports UIImageView, UILabel, UIButton, UITextField, UIScrollView
- Keeping data about UISegues, UIConstraints and Subviews added in Xcode when exporting from PSD again
- "Universal" size support
- Support for Photoshop Masks, Opacity & Smart Objects
- App preview
- Please note: Psd2Xcode is compatible with Adobe Photoshop® only. PSD-Files saved with other Graphic-Software will not work!
What's New in Version 1.2
- Fixed bugs concerning to deleted layers and layer title encoding
- Support for Fonts
- Persisting data like Restoration ID, Storyboard ID and User Runtime Attributes
This app does not work with Xcode 7.3
I bought the app, followed the example instructions, and tried many variations, but could not get the advertised results.
It did create some icon images, but they were not located in the correct location. Also some of the new icon sizes were not created.
And none of the storyboards showed the example images, and the “Universal” selection caused a compile error.